The official UKFF XBox 360 Thread!

Sichadelic

Alright... After talking about it in a couple of other topics I figure it's finally time to give the UKFF's 360 owners what they need. A whole thread that's going to survive all of the others for all of our gaming needs. In here we can list the games we have and the games we want - swap tips and advice on how to improve our gamerscores - discuss whether gamerscores are even important or not - and even hook-up for online games.I'll start! My gamertag's easy to remember as it's the same as my UKFF username. "Sichadelic". I have:PGR3Fight Night Round 3GRAWNHL 2K6and TombRaider.Feel free to catch me anytime I'm around for a race on Gotham or a game on GRAW!

I got my xbox 360 a few days ago. Having a lot of fun on Fifa 2006 and Burnout revenge.Not playing online yet. Dunno if I will, coz Im notoriously rubbish at all video games no matter how much I enjoy playing them.

• Paid Members

Got my 360 at christmas. Gamer tag is cdm316 and I have the following games -GRAWFight night Table TennisDead or Alive Call of DutyDon't play that much online. Prefer to play single player games.

Got my 360 about a week ago but not officialy playing it until my birthday on the 18th (as it's actually for my birthday).I have :-Call of Duty 2CondemnedOblivionRockstar Table TennisFeel free to get your hiney whooped in COD2 or RTT :). Also, on August 2nd, you may also feel obliged to be defeated at Street Fighter 2 on XBLiveArcade (August 2nd being its apparent release date). Gamer Tag = 'Menolly'

Picked up a xbox 360 a few weeks ago and been playing: Elder Scroll, Condemned, Final Fantasy 11, Perfect Dark Zero and Rumble Roses as IPW:UK's Donna lol.Gonna be going xbox live soon :) should be fun :)

Guest YOUAREYOUAREIAMIAM

I'm going to go into town tomorrow and shop around forone of these.I don't need to seel my PS2 or my Xbox anymore as I have now got

Guest YOUAREYOUAREIAMIAM

Do you get a years free subscription with a Premium pack?I was told that you did but I thought it was highly unlikely.

Do you get a years free subscription with a Premium pack?I was told that you did but I thought it was highly unlikely.

The deal I got didn't give any free subscription. It might have gave a free silver membership (haven't looked into it but don't need to). Silver membership is pretty damn useless as it doesent allow you to play games online. All I had to do was transfer the ethernet cable from my wireless reciever from my Xbox to my Xbox360 and recover the gamer tag at no extra cost (for once). It's

Archived