Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler vs. The Coach & Al Snow

Posted

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler vs Al Snow and The Coach-Unforgiven 2003

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted (edited)

Trippers vs Steiner , Royal Rumble..... It was a Royal bore :sleeping:

Edited by rage against the wwe
Posted

I'll take Steiner vs HHH from January over the announcers nonsense, because it was supposed to be a main event. The announcers thing was always going to be five-minute throwaway drivel.

Posted

Jake Roberts vs Flatliner in Irish Whip Wrestling ... don't know the date maybe someone else can help out.The wrestling channel tests have shown me a lot of great stuff but I was sickened to see one of the all time greats reduced to such a shadow of his former self. He isn't even interesting on the microphone anymore. Flatliner didn't look to be much more than a clueless muscleman (maybe i'm wrong) and I'm pretty sure Jake was drunk - I know everyone was just there to see Jake hit the DDT but I would have been looking for a little more for my dollar. Perhaps the saddest thing I have seen in a wrestling ring this century so far, now I know how Mick Foley felt (well at least he claims to have in Have A Nice Day) when he saw Terry Gordy back in the ring when he shouldn't have been anywhere near it.

Guest vanhalen
Posted

Im going against the grain here, and I'm going for HHH/Nash from Judgement Day, match went 8 minutues, had 5 ref bumps, the main selling poin flair/micheals was sent to the back, had a non finish, and was only to set up the next months ppv, wrong, all wrong.

Posted

Shane McMahon vs. Eric Bischoff at Summerslam. An abomination on just about every level. It didn't even attempt to look like a match. Shite, shite total shite.

Posted

Scott Steiner & Test vs. La Resistance (Badd Blood?) - Made me want to remove my eyes with a spoon.

Posted

It was on Raw last week, I think it was HHH, Batista and Flair vs HBK and RVD. This has gone overlooked in the terrible stakes, it was awful.

Guest Jazzmeister
Posted

Test vs Steiner - Bad Blood

Posted

JR v Coach. One fat guy with about as much in-ring knowledge as a baboon vs another guy of similar in-ring nouse (with a little bit of knowledge) got placed above the tag titles?!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...