Jump to content

Rare CM PUNK Jacket, Ultimate Warrior Cap, Figures and More


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all. Just wanted to share some goodies I have listed on eBay. A few of the items are incredibly rare, some not-so-much, but I accept offers so if there's anything that takes your fancy, please let me know. 

I have the Prowrestlingtees CM PUNK Satin Bomber jacket. Never worn, but this was limited edition. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125954769793?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=L9rav6wAS_O&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=L9rav6wAS_O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Also have an Official Ultimate Warrior baseball cap. I've only ever seen one of those online and it went for over £400. I bought this at a house show thirty years ago. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125990709637?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=L9rav6wAS_O&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=L9rav6wAS_O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

The Rock foam hand that I got at No Mercy '99. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125989529875?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=L9rav6wAS_O&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=L9rav6wAS_O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Hasbro MOC Tatanka https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125989213394?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=L9rav6wAS_O&sssrc=2524149&ssuid=L9rav6wAS_O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Lots of other items as well, Hasbro's, t shirt and jumper and Hogan and LOD Badges. My eBay seller name is y2jarrell. Like I say, I accept offers. Hope there's someone who can give some of this stuff a good home. 

20230529_193009.jpg

20230529_193034.jpg

20230625_234021.jpg

20230922_231745.jpg

20230922_231730.jpg

IMG_20230922_231710.jpg

IMG_20230922_231640.jpg

IMG_20230922_231534.jpg

20230922_232424.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...