Nick Hughes Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 I have a couple of cupboards filled with pretty much full runs of ECW TV from the Sunshine Network, plus loads of David Pick Smartmark UK releases from CZW, IWA-MS and other indys (ROH, ECWA etc). Because of shear volume, I would be looking for somebody to come and collect them (I am based in Widnes, Cheshire). I am loathed to just bin them, as there is so no much good stuff, but I realise VHS is not much of a viable format now days..so basically I am willing to let them go, and if anybody wants to offer me anything for them, I will donate it to the NSPCC. NO LISTS SORRY, AS THEY ARE ALREADY BAGGED UP, BUT AS I SAID ITS A FAIR REPRESENTATION OF A COLLECTION OF ECW AND INDY WRESTLING FROM AROUND 1995 TO 2005, AND AS A GESTIMATE I WOULD SAY AROUND 400-500 TAPES IN TOTAL. PM IF INTERESTED.
Nick Hughes Posted February 24, 2021 Author Posted February 24, 2021 Close thread...collection arranged. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.