Women's wrestling podcasts and fundraising

freaky

I have uploaded all 72 Women Of Wrestling Podcasts to YouTube in order to preserve the content for the future, and to honour Stew’s legacy on the website, as the WOW Podcast was his baby.

As from right now, you can go back and listen to classic comprehensive interviews with the likes of Ivory, Mia Yim (Jade), Saraya Knight, LuFisto, Allysin Kay (Sienna), Cherry Bomb (Allie), Kimber Lee, Jessie McKay (Billie Kay), Taeler Hendrix, Allison Danger, Maria Kanellis, Athena (Ember Moon), Nikki Storm (Nikki Cross), Serena Deeb, Sara Del Rey, Rebecca Knox (Becky Lynch), Amazing Kong and many, many more!

For copyright reasons, the music has been removed but that has meant another opportunity, as it means that the content can be monetised, though every penny earned from you revisiting these podcasts will go straight to Cancer Research UK to help fund work into faster diagnoses and better treatment as well as finding a way to prevent cancer altogether.

Relive some amazing stories and do your bit for a great charity at the same time.

Should the response be positive, I’ll do my best to upload as many Fight Like A Girl and My Name Is interviews in the future.

So get listening, liking and sharing these great interviews with great names of yesterday, today and tomorrow.  Thanks for your support over the years.

Clicky: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc2xAvatue5uFQp3lVu-0r4WzzNseEx8_

Archived