The Weekly Wreview

epo1984

Hi folks.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a massive fan of wrestling (aren't we all) but in particular I love the community that is thriving at the moment, creating podcasts, blogs, etc.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Squared Circle Gazette podcast.  You could say it inspired me and my brother to do our own thing.  So we created a weekly YouTube show.  We call it the Weekly Wreview.

We're on episode 8, the latest episode can be found below.  This week, we find out "Will it Cena" and inspired by Michael Cole's lone show in the ring, We also play a Shoe inspired wrestler quiz called "Shoes Line is it Anyway?"

Our website is www.wreviewuk.com

We would love feedback, suggestions for segments or correspondence for inclusion on the show.  I realise that it's probably not everyone's cup of tea, and obviously contains opinions that might not be shared by everyone.  We are at Sheffield for the Sheffield leg of the UK tour next Friday and we are planning on interviewing fans before and after the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks - the 9th episode of the Weekly Wreview is live.

This week, we went to Sheffield Motorpoint Arena and recorded on location, interviewing fans on their way to the event.  It was a great show, and our best yet!

Also, we have new credits.  After talking with the guy that recorded and remixed "Suplex City, B*tch", we have been granted permission to use that as our show opening theme!

Hello everyone

The latest episode of the Weekly Wreview is up on our The Wreview YouTube channel.

This weeks episode is the first in a special two parter as we visited local wrestling company Elite British Wrestling.  This weeks show has an exclusive interview with British star, Kris Travis. Kris was on national TV last year, on the road to mega stardom and possibly a career with TNA in the US when he was sadly diagnosed with stomach cancer. Check out our interview where Kris gives us the details on his diagnosis, his recovery and comeback, the help that Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity gave him, and how he is helping to raise funds for them.

Hi folks.

It's the next episode of The Weekly Wreview. We discuss Raw and also talk to stars and fans of Sheffield-based Wrestling promotion, EBW!

This weeks episode is the second in a special two parter as we visited local wrestling company Elite British Wrestling. We talk to the EBW Champion, "Solid" John Green, the "Dirt Bag" Dave Stewart and the Romanian Sniper, Radu Bulat! Watch as Paul gets the tables turned on him and is actually interviewed by the Champ himself and Alan gets kayfabed by a ring pro!

Also, if you're interested you can win the featured item on our "Will it Cena" segment.  Just share our video on Twitter and mention us in the tweet @wreviewuk, or like our facebook page and share from there. https://www.facebook.com/wreview?fref=ts

The latest episode of the Weekly Wreview is up, and available at our YouTube Channel

On this episode of the Weekly Wreview, we talk about last weeks WWE Extreme Rules PPV! We have a special announcement for "Will it Cena?" fans and start a new segment with the catchy title "Paul Speaks Lyrics to Well-Known Wrestling Themes and Alan Tries to Guess!" All this AND we have our biggest interview yet! We talk to the one and only DREW GALLOWAY!!!

• 5 months later...
Hey guys

Been a while since I posted.

My brother and I have been plugging away at a weekly YouTube show for a while now (inspired by Squared Circle Gazette it is fair to say), to little success.  This past week though, we stepped it up a notch by securing a telephone interview with Kurt Angle and interviewing ICW's Chris Renfrew.  We only had 10 minutes with Kurt, which meant we didn't get to a lot of what we wanted, but it was still very interesting stuff. 

Our usual format is basically us dicking about and reviewing the weeks wrestling using images and gifs from the week previous. If you like what you see...subscribe to the channel, as we have some VERY interesting content coming over the next week with a certain new-ish Global Force in Wrestling....read into that what you will.

• 3 months later...
This weeks show focuses on who the Undertaker's opponent for Wrestlemania 32 could be. The Deadman himself is inextricably linked with the "Grandaddy of them all", so it's unusual that with WWE Fastlane just around the corner, we do not know who the WWE have up their sleeves for the Undertaker.

Archived