***ABSOLUTELY HUGE WRESTING VIDEO TAPE COLLECTION***

ch00ch84

Hi All,

I hope you're having a wonderful Monday...

Well, the time has come to part ways with my Wrestling Video Tape Collection. I have been collecting wrestling videos since 1991, and have amassed an amazing array of shows from around the world. The time has come to free up some space and make them available to you...

The collection, I would say, consists of 65% of WWF/WWE shows, including Live PPVs (taped from Sky from 1991-2007), Monday Night Raw, Smackdowns, Sunday Night Heat, Metal, Superstars, Live Wire, Prime Time, Mania etc.

I also have a great deal of WCW/NWA tapes including PPVs, Monday Nitros, Thunders, Worldwide, Clash Of the Champions etc.

In addition there is every ECW Major Show and PPV, plus some ECW Hardcore TV etc.

There are loads of Compilation Tapes, Shoot Interviews (about 60), Best Ofs, International, Indies etc. Quality is varied on all tapes...

As it states in the Title, I do not have a figure in mind. To save on Postage (as this is a HUGE collection), they would be need to be collected from just outside of North Manchester, in Bury. You pay whatever you think it's worth...

I'm going to get everything together today and and hopefully by this weekend, will have an exact figure on the amount of tapes etc...

PM me if you have any questions, or just reply to this thread...

Hope to hear from you soon

Archived