Powerslam Magazines 1-186 for sale (missing 5, 42 & 170)

icke83

I would prefer to get rid of them in as few batches as possible but am open to suggestions/offers :)

All are in good condition with no missing covers and some of the later ones have the supplements still attached to the covers, whereas others have the supplements missing due to my habit of taking them off when I first got the magazine at the shop..

As stated I am missing issues 5, 42 and 170 but have 2 copies of issues 2, 6, 25, 26, 27, 29, 81, 83, 131 which I am happy to include as well..

Any questions please let me know and collection is welcome from Leeds.

Arran

I would prefer to get rid of them in as few batches as possible but am open to suggestions/offers :)

All are in good condition with no missing covers and some of the later ones have the supplements still attached to the covers, whereas others have the supplements missing from due to my habit of taking them off when I first got the magazine at the shop..

As stated I am missing issues 5, 42 and 170 but have 2 copies of issues 2, 6, 25, 26, 27, 29, 81, 83, 131 which I am happy to include as well..

Any questions please let me know and collection is welcome from Leeds.

Arran

Do you know the month and year the last issue you have is as I think the last one I have is Punk holding the belt above his head.

Hi,

The last issue I have, 186, is from January 2010 and contains the PS 50. The main pic on the front is just CM Punk stood in the ring, but there are 2 smaller pics either side, one of which is Randy Orton holding the belt above his head :)

Archived