HXC One Dark Night

I don't normally come on here but wasn't sure where else to post this.

Myself and a group of mates have tickets for the HXC show which was shaping up to be pretty cool. Read on facebook today that Ruffneck willnow not be part of HXC due to some bull shit that he has said to do with falling out with PCW? That shouldn't have anything to do with HXC at all. I also saw loads of posts asking about this in the HXC group on facebook earlier that have since been deleted and there is a girl doing her nut on FB saying she has asked for a refund and that Dave Rayne has deleted her requests and posts and banned her from being able to post or message?

This really worries me as I lost loads of money to 1PW and am not about to stand by and lose money again with this, I don't know the names of the other people involved in running HXC and personally would like to find out what is going on so that we can make the decision on whether to attend the show or to try and obtain a refund now on the weekend as a whole. Seems really stupid to pull something so close to the event when it has nothing to do with the promotion in question and I must admit I agree with the young lady (who shall remain nameless unless you have seen the rant on facebook) that deleting questions asked by people who have bought tickets is just well out of order and sounds very dodgy.

Can anyone shed any light on the matter with regards solely to HXC as I am only interested in what is happening with that and don't want to know anything about whatever else has happened elsewhere.

You can find me on twitter @GibboStevie or just leave a message on here and i'll check back if anyone can shed any light on it.

Thank you

Archived