The Wrestlemania Stats Thread 2

Up Chuck

• Paid Members

Another Elimination Chamber is in the books and the Road to Wrestlemania is about to heat up. You know what time it is! Back with a vengeance and with more unnecessary insight than that Raven/Sandman shoot where they argue about which one of them has the ugliest arse, it

• Paid Members

Cheers guys! Glad it's appreciated.

that poster for WM 22 was fucking shit, wasn't it

It really was. No effort whatsoever there. I didn't watch 22 until ages after, and that's because they just didn't sell it to me like the others. The best bit of the Wrestlemania buildup is the branding, where you get properly into the mix of the theme songs, the footage of the city and the logos. They're really perfected that in the last few years, since 24 especially, but 22 was just nothingy.

• Paid Members

Great thread mate, just watching some of the review videos is getting me pumped already. If i remember correctly, there were a few Wrestlemania 22 posters going around, remember being in New York and seeing them on buses etc, despite it not being in New York. Pretty sure there was one with Triple H on and maybe Maria or one of the women?

• Paid Members
Mate don't knock yourself about it, just goes to show how memorable the show was!!

Hah, I know. It's one of my least favourites by a long way. Can you imagine how much better a Menry/Undertaker casket match would have been a year ago?

Del Rio drove the Rolls Royce Silver Spirit at WrestleMania XXVII though, not WrestleMania XXVI.

Honest typo, that one. And the amount of research wasn't too heavy-going, really - most of it was just updates on last year's, and I actually did a lot of extra stuff last April in the post-WM buzz. Still, I have put a lot of hours into it overall, so it's great that people are enjoying it.

If anyone else has anything to contribute, be it stat, trivia or whatever else, please go for it. Last year's thread got really great when people started coming out with their own stuff.

Excellent post. Took my eyes away from the fact Bayern Munich are battering Arsenal at home. Tiny little correction. Edge is 6-4 at Wrestlemania and went 5-0 before going down at the next 4 wrestlemanias (To Kennedy, Taker, Cena and Jericho).

• Paid Members

Correct, and amended.

Incidentally, every time I change something, the whole first post disappears, so if that happens again, that's why.

Why was this not nominated for gold/thread of the year last time round? What a brilliant thread.

Thanks very much fella, means a lot. The OP got a few shouts for post of the year, I think, but that was a very strong field last year.

Archived