ALL STAR HANLEY SHOW

PATTIJ

Last night i went to the All star wrestling presentation at the Victoria Hall Hanley. I was really disappointed with the quality of the show. It was really below is usual standard. Who evers idea it is to have these rumbles must be out of their tree. This may work in America but this is Great Britian and it isnt working here. Half of the wrestlers didnt have the heart in it, and the main seasoned ring veteran Skull Murphy looked out of place. He likes to be in the thick of the action but half the time he and a couple of others looked as though they were waiting for paint dry. Please All star get back to your old style because you may only have had a couple of people off the front row walk out of your show with boredom you might find he could be more. Just remember times are hard and people want value for money, not dissappointment. :(

hey Guys ,

yeah SKULL MURPHY was on the Hanley show(their big return of 2013 !!!)

and was in he RUMBLE - WTF ?

i to was disappointed at last nights show - the show fell flat during most

of the matches .

all star are now charging

Last night i went to the All star wrestling presentation at the Victoria Hall Hanley. I was really disappointed with the quality of the show. It was really below is usual standard. Who evers idea it is to have these rumbles must be out of their tree. This may work in America but this is Great Britian and it isnt working here. Half of the wrestlers didnt have the heart in it, and the main seasoned ring veteran Skull Murphy looked out of place. He likes to be in the thick of the action but half the time he and a couple of others looked as though they were waiting for paint dry. Please All star get back to your old style because you may only have had a couple of people off the front row walk out of your show with boredom you might find he could be more. Just remember times are hard and people want value for money, not dissappointment. :(

Here here. Skull was supposed to be in a singles match but dixon changed it at last minute. So skull told me

Archived