BCW Present "No Blood,No Sympathy x " night 1

BCWrestling

The time has arrived to mark the 10th year anniversary of British Championship Wrestling officially the longest going scottish wrestling company and with this we bring you our annual event No Blood,No Sympathy.

the past 10 years has seen us bring you such names as Kevin Nash,Marty jannetty,Honky Tonk Man,Steve Corino,D,lo Brown,Raven,Mick Foley,Misawa,Chris Hero,Colt Cabana and more.

this time for No Blood,No Sympathy we bring you none other than former WWE Superstars

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters and U-Gene

Although with this amazing news comes some devastating news when last month in East Kilbride BCW Heavyweight champion Lionheart announced his retirement from Wrestling with BCW being his last ever scottish shows.

Lionheart has his own personal reasons for coming to this decision and we will do everything in our power to make sure his departure from BCW will be very memorable indeed

lionheart.jpg

BCW Management

Am i right in saying Eugene vs Red Lightning and Chris Masters vs Lionheart are announced for Kilmarnock?

Indeed you are.

Also, Joe Coffey vs. Johnny Moss in a Falls Count Anywhere Match and Davey Blaze vs. Chris Rampage is on the Killie show as well I think. I think there may be a stipulation on that one as well. My memory is hazy.

EDIT: And Wolfgang vs. Lionheart is happening in ICW. That reduces the chances of it happening in EK, but I'd agree that it probably should happen.

Another massive match just signed for No Blood,No Sympathy Night 1 in Kilmarnock Grand hall will see T2K Defend there tag team titles against 2 of the strangest but unstoppable forces on the uk scene today both with many years experience between them that also covers every wrestling style known this wont be an easy defense for the popular tag team champions

jesterandwhiplash.png

BCW Management

• 4 weeks later...

Well folks with under 3 weeks now until showday we are delighted to bring you the final bumper 7 match card for the 10th year anniversary of No Blood,No Sympathy in Kilmarnock Grand hall

masters.jpg

red.jpg

jesterandwhiplash.png

mossy.jpg

liamwild.jpg

fourway.jpg

As you can see this is set to be one of the biggest and best No Blood,No Sympathy,s to date

Also of course be there to witness one of the biggest superstars to come out of the uk,s final match as our BCW Heavyweight champion Lionheart will say goodbye to his loyal BCW fanbase as he retires from the wrestling industry as a performer .

lionheart.jpg

Be there to witness this very special event

BCW Management

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks your full match card has been announced and this spectacular event is now only this Friday night :) the months of preparation are now about to pay off .

But today we have added something simply for your entertainment ...

The challenge was made via twitter and the challenge was accepted so this friday night in Kilmarnock Grand Hall right before your very eyes you will witness

dance.png

This is a must see for any wrestling fan :)

BCW Managment

• 3 weeks later...

Full review of the show thanks to Calvin Berry

British Championship Wrestling kicked off their biggest weekend of the year with the first night of No Blood, No Sympathy 10 in Kilmarnock.

In front of a packed crowd at the Kilmarnock Grand Hall, BCW celebrated their tenth birthday by putting on a very good show with some great action and moments.

The show started with a video package of BCW

Archived