House of Pain Wrestling - Arnold, Nottingham

House of Pain

The House of Pain returns home to Nottingham on Sunday 8th July at the Arnold Working Mens Club for another action packed show.

With the sudden and shocking news that Shane Oldham has called time out on his wrestling career, we have to crown a new Full Throttle Champion and it begins here.

"Adrenaline" Danny Chase is rightfully the no. 1 contender for the belt so he has already qualified for the final match. The other participants will be decided in a series of matches on this date, with the final being held when we return to Arnold in September.

Matches to be announced soon.

Come join the Full Throttle fun and much more when HOP return home.

Sunday 8th July

Arnold Working Mens Club

Doors 2.30pm, Show starts 3pm

Adults

The 3 Full Throttle matches have been announced to decide the 3 contenders to meet Danny Chase in the finals to crown the new Full Throttle Champion.

AK Prodigy vs James Murphy vs Alex Gracie vs Kid Danger

"Luscious" Lucas Black vs Brian Wright vs Matt Hall vs Flex Buffington

"Diamond" Dave Andrews vs "The Special Edition" Joseph Conners vs Virus vs Scumboy

Each match is one fall with a strict 10 minute time limit. If there isn't a winner after 10 minutes, no one advances.

Who will win and go through to the finals? Be there to find out.

In addition, Max Angelus will have a huge and tough test on his hands as he goes one on one with Barricade.

In a battle of the brawlers, "The Prodigy" Paul Malen goes one on one with " Roughhouse" Stevie Mitchell.

And, in tag team action "Adrenaline" Danny Chase will team with "The Heat" LJ Heron to take on "Textbook" Dave Breaks and "the UK No. 1 most eligible bachelor" Johnny Levelle.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyable show today, glad I went down to it. Results from what I can remember (there was a bar...)

Alex Gracie won the first match with some sort of arm submission

Paul Malen beat Stevie Mitchell by roll up

Flex Buffington fell on Brian Wright after being stunnered to win the 2nd 4 way match

Max Angelus beat Barricade (I think) I went to the toilet just before the end to this so I didn't see how it ended, I'm going to assume super kick

Time limit draw in the last fatal 4 way

Main event was the tag match and Johnny Lavelle pinned LJ Heron after LJ was hit with Textbook's book from the outside

Very enjoyable show and will happily come back next time they are in Arnold

Archived