BCW Present "the Best Of The Best"

BCWrestling

On May 25th Kilmarnock will be hit with yet another night of non stop action from the top superstars of scotland today.

The first match signed up for this event will see irishman Sean Maxer Return to scotland in a one on one in what we are calling a Fan Favourite match against B.T Gunn .

Sean maxer has been very eager to return to scotland even rescheduling his travel plans to attend this event .Sean has recently been touring japan and various other countries he has worked along some of the biggest names in wrestling including Sabu,Chris Masters,X-Pac ,Scotty 2 Hotty and more.

B.T Gunn is also making waves where ever he goes with probibly the largest fan following in scotland with kids screaming his name from venue to venue and with Gunn Scheduled to go one on one with John Morrison later in the year he is just going from strength to strength and rumor has it that WWE are Keeping an eye very much focused on BT Gunn .

So there you have it folks for the first time ever you will see......

320086_10150311480089775_213500819774_8267625_970851181_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks with new Managment in place in British Championship Wrestling we are striving to bring you the best we can possibly offer and to continue to keep show quality to the standard it has been for the past 9 and a half years with by far not only the best wrestlers in scotland but arguably the best in the uk today .

And now we have just signed 2 massive matches for our Best Of The Best show in Kimarnock grand hall on May 25th and they are ...

JESTERvsliam.jpg

And

MOSSyvswild.jpg

And we cant forget the mach already signed to make your mouths water

More matches will be added very soon including your main event :) keep checking back for details

BCW Managment

bcwnewposter.jpg

Also on this great night we will be having a general raffle plus a very special raffle where there will be 2 special prizes which will be..

A signed boxed Honky Tonk Man figure

Plus your chance to win a signed Miz t-shirt that he wore while making his entrance to the ring in braehead arena early last year

miztshirt.jpg

Also still 3 more matches to be announced for this event so keep checking back for more details :)

BCW Management

Well folks here we go with yet another 2 more matches just signed and i believe will get you on the edge of your seats..

On our return to Kilmarnock Grand hall on the 25th may you will witness.....

blazenrampagevsthecoffes.jpg

AND

t2kvstjxavier.jpg

And it doesnt stop there you still have your main event which everyone will agree is a long time comingto be announced tomorrow night>

Make sure to check back to see the full lineup for this spectacular event

BCW Management

Your Main Event Announced!

One Year in the Making...

In the summer of last year, BCW Heavyweight Champion Lionheart was sidelined with an injury which would see him out of action for almost 8 weeks... At BCW's event in East Kilbride during this time, Lionheart addressed the fans to apologise for being unable to compete and in a very emotional and heartfelt speech said that despite knowing he didn't have long left at the top, he would come back better than ever... The moment which left several fans and Lionheart himself visibly emotional was interuppted by Noam Dar... In what appeared to be a genuine moment of sincerity from the young star, he thanked Lionheart for all his contributions to Scottish Wrestling and appeared saddened that his scheduled match with Lionheart that night would not go ahead... In a move which came as no shock to Lionheart, Noam turned on Lionheart with a vicious kick to the already injured ankle of the champion, and despite his best efforts, Lionheart was left writhing in pain as Dar locked on an excruciating ankle lock leaving the Heavyweight Champion laying in the ring...

Finally after almost a year of waiting, Lionheart finally has his chance at revenge as he goes one on one with the breakout star of the last year and arguably the man who will (and already has in some eyes) replace him as "the" man in Scottish wrestling...

While fans anticipate a sure to be match of the year contender, it must not be forgotten that another superstar his sights set on Lionhearts gold... Kid Fite has for over a year been tormented by the fact he lost his shot at the BCW Championship, his win over Lionheart just several months prior has done little to appease his rage and he has made it his mission to make Lionhearts reign as champion a difficult one. Having already cost Lionheart his match in February against Openweight Champion Andy Wild, Fite has assured BCW Management that he is not scheduled to be in Kilmarnock due to prior commitments and will be leaving the champion alone for the evening... Neither Lionheart or BCW Management are convinced...

NOAMLIONKilmarnock.jpg

Well folks there you have it all your matches have been signed and i have even flung in yet another match which i may think might scare the kids lol

So on May 25th in Kilmarnock Grand Hall you will witness....

NOAMLIONKilmarnock.jpg

t2kvstjxavier.jpg

MOSSyvswild.jpg

JESTERvsliam.jpg

blazenrampagevsthecoffes.jpg

Plus your added bonus match ....

switchvmaverick.jpg

Be there to witness this spectacular event !!!

BCW Management

Well folks its less than a week away to this event which is a not to be missed event .Also remember the signed ring worn mix t-shirt will go to one of our lucky fans in our spectacular raffle with second prize being a signed boxed honky tonk man figure :)BCW Management

The nice weather might have put a dent in the attendance as it was a wee bit down. The crowd weren't that into things to start with but they got into it slowly but surely.

James Scott df. Stevie Xavier

No Wolfgang, so we get this match. Before Scott came out, I turned and said "I hope it's Darkside." and sure enough, it is. Mouthwatering on paper, it doesn't QUITE meet my expectations, which says quite a bit for them as they still had a cracking wee match. James Scott has a brilliant aura about him. The final stomp looked absolutely vicious.

Switch df. Scott Maverick

Switch is brilliant. His constant staring at me was fairly grating though. What the fuck?! After a solid 20 seconds of being stared at, I felt obliged to give him a wave, which must have been what he was waiting for, because he fucked off after that. Came back for seconds after the match though. Fun match here. Switch's interactions with the teddy were always good, especially the use as a weapon. Oh, and making two fully grown women completely shit themselves was another highlight of Switch. He plays his role with ease and it's a total joy.

Jack Jester df. Liam Thomson

A shame that the crowd was dead for this. This was an absolutely brilliant match, and also a nice wee reminder of the matches they had in the past for the C/W title when it was around in BCW.

Andy Wild df. Johnny Moss to retain the BCW Openweight Championship.

And the good just keeps on coming, and this is a slow burner, but it built superbly. I loved Wild constantly getting the better of Mossy in the early going. Andy Wild has been on an absolute tear this year in every promotion I've seen him in to date. Johnny Moss is Johnny Moss so when you add those two things together, you're going to get something pretty special.

Blaze and Rampage df. The Coffeys

It's brilliant watching Blaze in the more cowardly dickhead mode than usual. And Mark Coffey was another standout in this match as he took his beating like a total champ and any time he came back into it the crowd loved it. The Total Elimination the Coffeys did was executed brilliantly too. Stunning stuff. The match turned out really good.

BT Gunn df. Sean Maxer

These two guys just completely tore it down. Nothing else to say than I was pretty gobsmacked by this one.

Lionheart df. Noam Dar to retain the BCW Championship.

On a show like this, the main event has a lot to live up to. Thankfully, these two guys are well up to the task. The story of the match was basically Noam Dar going after the leg that he injured earlier in the night. I was rooting for Noam Dar BIG time, so any time he locked the Knee Bar I was almost euphoric. There was also a couple of younger fans who joined in my pro-Noam quest. Everyone else seemed to be on Lionheart's side and he sent them home happy, and sent me home livid. :(

The show was an absolute corker. Among the best I've seen from BCW.

Archived