Powerslam 1st issue and other wrestling stuff

Ultimate Hitman

Does anyone know if issue 1 of powerslam in very good condition is worth anything?

Also wanting to get rid of loads of hasbro figures, around 100 in total , series 1 onwards. Boxed KOTR Austin and the Rock figure set, signed Outsiders promo photo - Hall only, boxes full of Powerslam early issues up until around early 2010, wwf magazine from about 91 on, loads of RAW magazines, specials etc.

Loads of random wrestling stuff like the tiny mini WWF figures, posters, I found a shed load of VHS originals aswell after I thought I had got rid of them all a while ago.

Also I have 2 hasbro wwf blue rings, one mint condition with soundbox, one turnbuckles broken, perfect base but no soundbox

I can't be bothered to eBay this stuff so if you are interested please pm me or post here or it's bin time.

Don't know them all off top of my head, I will try to get round to my mums before work and make a list. There's still quite a lot of them so it might be easier if you tell me what you need and I'll check for you. I know they range from PPVs to complimations and have wrestler specials also. Pictures won't be a problem.

Archived