Wanted: WCW DVD box sets

Evolution4life

Anyone know a good place to get any WCW dvds, maybe like box sets for a years worth of PPV, Nitro or Thunder? Ideally with a dvd case and cover so they are presentable and with as good as possible picture quality.

One site showed up on google but I have no idea if its any good what the picture quality is like etc. and it only does ppv's Doesnt even seem to be a legit site and doesnt work anymore http://www.totalwrestlinguk.co.uk/wcw-ppv.php but it shows the sort of thing im after

If you have Facebook, theres a company on there called Rwm Total-Wrestling. They do Nitro and Thunder year sets complete with artwork if you want it. They also appear to do Saturday Night, Main Event and Power Hour.

I cant attest to their quality as I havent ordered anything but they seem to get alot of business and everyone seems happy

If you have Facebook, theres a company on there called Rwm Total-Wrestling. They do Nitro and Thunder year sets complete with artwork if you want it. They also appear to do Saturday Night, Main Event and Power Hour.

I cant attest to their quality as I havent ordered anything but they seem to get alot of business and everyone seems happy

Link? I have tried searching have only found a blank page with 14 likes?

http://www.facebook.com/wrestlingmerchuk - that should be it

http://www.facebook.com/wrestlingmerchuk - that should be it

Thanks, cant see any WCW stuff on their page but have dropped them a message.

Click on the 'albums' section of their photos. Displays pictures of all the sets they do

I messaged them a few days ago on fb but have had no response despite them updating their wall, do they have a website at all?

what are u looking for?

i can get a lot of stuff.

Click on the 'albums' section of their photos. Displays pictures of all the sets they do

I messaged them a few days ago on fb but have had no response despite them updating their wall, do they have a website at all?

what are u looking for?

WWF Prime Time 92

Edit: Got in contact with them.

what are u looking for?

WWF Prime Time 92

Edit: Got in contact with them.

i can get prime time 92

Archived