Who runs All star promotions

PATTIJ

Who runs All Star promotions. Brian Dixon or his former Fan of the year Keith. The reason why iam asking this is because the other week i was told by Skull Murphy that he had been asked by Brian Dixon about appearing on his shows at the Victoria Hall in Hanley. When i mentioned this to Keith afford he responded with that will never happen. You are pobably thinking folks so what. But let me tell you a few things about this man. When we have been at the venue and Trish Allmarks announced the bill for the following month Keith as responded with that will never happened. Guess what it didnt. For example a couple of years ago it was announced there was going to be a street fight between Karl Krammer and Drew Macdonald. Keith responded with that will never happen. Guess what it didnt. There was one night when we were watching about and it was coming up to the time for Keith to go home. He got up and walked towards the entrance and tapped his watch and all of a sudden the bout ans show ended without any explanation. Even a couple of the wrestlers were confused. But also i would like to give you wrestlers a bit of friendly advice be careful what you say in front of this man because it will go round like wild fire. So it will be interesting to see if Skull Murphy will appear on the February or the March bill. Or will keiths comment be true.But also you lads out there dont fall out with him because you might find you may not have a few wrestling jobs for a while.

Brian Dixon runs it. I have friends who work there and it's always Brian who sorts them out with the dates and where they'll be. However, sometimes Brian can't make it to certain shows (especially during Summer where he's running multiple Butlins and Haven camp sights) so the responsibility goes with Tish.

The company is well run and I do believe they have a floor manager who signals to the referee for the match to finish now and again if the match runs over time. Venues such as Town Halls will charge Brian quite an extra sum of money if the shows runs over time.

Who runs All Star promotions. Brian Dixon or his former Fan of the year Keith. The reason why iam asking this is because the other week i was told by Skull Murphy that he had been asked by Brian Dixon about appearing on his shows at the Victoria Hall in Hanley. When i mentioned this to Keith afford he responded with that will never happen. You are pobably thinking folks so what. But let me tell you a few things about this man. When we have been at the venue and Trish Allmarks announced the bill for the following month Keith as responded with that will never happened. Guess what it didnt. For example a couple of years ago it was announced there was going to be a street fight between Karl Krammer and Drew Macdonald. Keith responded with that will never happen. Guess what it didnt. There was one night when we were watching about and it was coming up to the time for Keith to go home. He got up and walked towards the entrance and tapped his watch and all of a sudden the bout ans show ended without any explanation. Even a couple of the wrestlers were confused. But also i would like to give you wrestlers a bit of friendly advice be careful what you say in front of this man because it will go round like wild fire. So it will be interesting to see if Skull Murphy will appear on the February or the March bill. Or will keiths comment be true.But also you lads out there dont fall out with him because you might find you may not have a few wrestling jobs for a while.

A friend of mine who knows Keith & also attended the shows, came to similar conclusions as Keith without speaking to him. Its because they have watched more ASW Wrestling than is healthy too! They know Dixon does not deliver on his promises, They also speak to the wrestlers, So know all the gossip & who has got heat etc. Which obviously effects whether you get booked on up coming shows or not? Also, Who doesnt know when a ASW match is not going to finish? You could set your clock by it!

is this scouse Keith????

and as said above Dixon rarely delivers advertised cards......im sure in the past i recall him having pics of wrestlers who had passed away on his flyers!!!!

Yeah Scouse Keith, Travels around with Jason. Nice bloke IMO?

hes nothing to do with all star i know that for sure pays to get in,and indeed a nice fella

Keith a nice bloke are you having a laugh. This is a man who sits watching shows commenting about male wrestlers lower regions. One night it got thatnbad at a show at grimsby a family had to move. They complained to all star management who in turn did nothing. There was one wrestler who before he got changed had to get someone to go and look in the audience if keith was there before decided what colour trunks he wore. The reason been if he wore red keiths comments were positively x rated. If you are wondering who the wrestler was itwas Paul Birchall. The man was positively paraniod if keith was in the vasinity. A word of advice dont fall out with keith at dixon promotions because keith will report you and dixon wont use you. So as with the heading of this topic you can see why iam asking who is running all star promotions.

Archived