4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Yes it will definately be available on DVD, The last event DVD featuring Dick Togo, Prince Devitt, John Walters, 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali, 'Saviour' JD Knight plus more is ready but are waiting for the shop section of the website to be fixed before it goes on sale.Ringside have Sold out, over 100 pre sales and reservations so far from just using Facebook, Twitter and UKFF, we don't start putting posters/banners etc out till next week, the internet can definately be a useful tool despite what alot of people think.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it will definately be available on DVD, The last event DVD featuring Dick Togo, Prince Devitt, John Walters, 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali, 'Saviour' JD Knight plus more is ready but are waiting for the shop section of the website to be fixed before it goes on sale.

Ringside have Sold out, over 100 pre sales and reservations so far from just using Facebook, Twitter and UKFF, we don't start putting posters/banners etc out till next week, the internet can definately be a useful tool despite what alot of people think.

I think that using the Internet as a tool does work. However, just using the Internet and not relying on local advertising is asking for trouble unless you are targetting the product on a specific target audience due to cost (ie A-Merchandise promotions). You need to use all the options you have available to reach the maximum ammount of people in a cost effective way. Just putting it out there online and hoping that people see it won't necessarily increase your attendances as it's just appealing to people who have already heard about you.

Absolutely agree, just read a few times where people say don't bother using the internet to promote, Posters are without a doubt our biggest advertising tool and i'd never solely rely on just internet promotion EVER, but internet promotion is free so despite what some say it is definately worth it.

So not only did Owen take part on the pre show match for the Japanese Indy New Years Eve show, he was also part of the typically mad main event:

A 74 man Tag team match.

Was told about it on Twitter, sounds insane, how the hell did it work lol, I also heard it only went 8 minutes.

So not only did Owen take part on the pre show match for the Japanese Indy New Years Eve show, he was also part of the typically mad main event:

A 74 man Tag team match.

Was told about it on Twitter, sounds insane, how the hell did it work lol, I also heard it only went 8 minutes.

It's up now on Youtube here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1y1FF5YM1s

A 74 man Tag team match.

It's up now on Youtube here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1y1FF5YM1s

Man, the Japanese are really crazy!

That was real fun, you can clearly see Phoenix at the 32:00 minute mark trying not to laugh.

That was bizarre lol, might run a 74 man tag match for this event.

Next stop for youbg Owen is tomorrow as he faces Funaki in a singles match :thumbsup:

Do it, and book Funaki too. But as a rule you have to job Funaki out first. If you get TAKA involved he has to face plant the floor after being thrown over the top rope too.

:thumbsup:

Archived