BCW Present-No Blood,No Sympathy 2011

BCWrestling

This Friday BCW arrive in Kilmarnock for our end of year annual spectacular No Blood, No Sympathy. As fans will know there is one feud that has been building all year long and finally this Friday the numbers will be even. The Aggression lead by Kid Fite for the better part of the year have been running wild in BCW beating people up in the ring aswell as backstage on numerous occasions. At our last Kilmarnock show the numbers were finally evened up as Mckays brother Charles Boddington grew tired of The Aggression's antics. It was to the delight of the BCW masses in Kilmarnock when Boddington with TJ Rage cleared the ring saving Mckay getting hit with a baseball bat in the process. Kid Fite has kept hush on the innident but rumour has it he is furious with Team BCW and has promised not only revenge on Mckay but has promised to take out Boddington aswell for the briefcase shot.

The match is now set and the teams are finally even. This Friday you will see..

The Aggression(Kid Fite, Stevie Xavier, Davey Blaze & Chris Rampage) vs Team BCW(Colin Mckay, Liam Thomson, Joe Coffey & TJ Rage with Charles Boddington)

It will be elimination rules. Will Mckay finally get his hands on Fite ? Find out this Friday...

Also this friday Kay Lee Ray a member of the most hated group in BCW history will go one on one against fan favourite Carmel but after there last hard fought battle in Kilmarnock both superstars have asked us to raise the stakes and let them have a rematch but not just a rematch on friday this rematch will have an added stipulation..

Falls Count Anywhere

Carmel v.s Kay Lee Ray

Good matches to round off the card.

The main event is gonna be weird. Four guys kill each other and then they have to go and do it all again. I'll be getting a Dar Wars t-shirt if they're on sale, and I'll be fully behind him in the BCW Championship section of the match. As for the OW Title, I have no idea who I'd want to win it. I'd be happy enough whoever it is. Should be an amazing spotfest of a match though and I can't wait to see what Noam and Wild do in this one, having not been in such a match up here before.

The semi-main event of the show is going to be a bit wild. I fully expect the whole thing to break down in dramatic fashion. I want to see some lengthy interaction between Xavier and Bad Boy at some point as well.

The women's match should be brutal. They showed their ability to take it to the next level in ICW, and Kay Lee Ray especially took some nasty shit in that match. Their matches without stipulations tend to be good as well, and BCW seen them have a cracker in Kilmarnock.

Danny Hope vs. Darkside is interesting since I haven't seen Hope in singles action before. Darkside is pretty damn good, and Hope has been REALLY good in what I've seen from him with The Models.

Joey Hayes vs. Johnny Moss doesn't need much talking about. Two of the best in the UK going at it in that one.

All in all, it's a brilliant card. Five matches which are more than worth a tenner.

Well, this was a good show.

"Darkside" James Scott df. Danny Hope

Cracking way to open the show. It had one of them endings where you just KNEW it was over, with the G2S kick and the Double Stomp. James Scott's intensity is great to watch at times, and I was impressed by Danny Hope.

CJ Banks df. Scott Maverick

The fans chanting "jobber" at Banks was funny because it's true, but he actually WON a match. HOWZAT?! He looked much better than he has looked in BCW though before. Really impressive stuff from him. A bit botchy at times in the match, but I was still into it, so it's forgivable.

Joey Hayes df. Mikey Whiplash

A late contender for Scottish MOTY for me here. Absolutely phenomenal stuff. We're definately spoiled for having Whiplash as a regular up here seemingly. He's just amazing.

The Aggression df. Team Highlander

The heel turn of Boddington might have been the most predictable heel turn ever, but that doesn't detract from a match which on most nights would have been the best of the night. Fucking mental brawling at ringside which had people CRYING in the crowd. Fucking CRYING. They also used my bottle of juice which didn't really amuse me as it gassed it. The match was incredibly involving.

Kay Lee Ray df. Carmel

The usual good match with these two and some sick stuff. TJ Rage's involvement was quite funny. POW!

Lionheart wins the BCW Championship and Andy Wild wins the Openweight

Very good stuff here, although not at the standard of other matches of this type that BCW have put on. It was building really well in the first part, but then when the belt got brought down, the thing holding it came off, and they had to improvise a pinfall match. What then happened was a major clusterfuck. BT Gunn's Suicide Dive into the unbreakable table was absolutely horrific.

A good way to end the Scottish year.

Archived