MCW vs NGW: Invasion

AdamAntine

As a close friend of a friend of a mates mate I know that the guy you are talking about is RICKY HALESTORM. However if people want to see who this enigma of wrestling is then get down to the show to see Hailstorm/Halestorm/Wildfire in action.

So MCW have spelt his name wrong? This, Along with the allegation that the "NGW Invasion" in unsanctioned surely must raise a few eyebrows? I do however wish the show well & also wish RICKY HALESTORM all the best for his upcoming match. If he disposes of his opponent in the same fashion he disposed of legendary "wrestler" Grant "Lets Go" Edwards, in a recent NGW Proving Ground rumble he will provail as the victor with apparent ease!

As a close friend of a friend of a mates mate I know that the guy you are talking about is RICKY HALESTORM. However if people want to see who this enigma of wrestling is then get down to the show to see Hailstorm/Halestorm/Wildfire in action.

So MCW have spelt his name wrong? This, Along with the allegation that the "NGW Invasion" in unsanctioned surely must raise a few eyebrows? I do however wish the show well & also wish RICKY HALESTORM all the best for his upcoming match. If he disposes of his opponent in the same fashion he disposed of legendary "wrestler" Grant "Lets Go" Edwards, in a recent NGW Proving Ground rumble he will provail as the victor with apparent ease!

Hailstorm/Halestorm, it all sounds the same. One thing that won't be the same is brushing past his opponent with ease, he will find out, just like everyone else at the show, what makes me unbreakable!

Hailstorm/Halestorm, it all sounds the same. One thing that won't be the same is brushing past his opponent with ease, he will find out, just like everyone else at the show, what makes me unbreakable!
Word on the street is that you were broken by Halestorm/Hailstorm/Wilfire? :laugh:

RESULTS: Leo Lavi bt The Guvnor by count outIn a change to the scheduled match with Matt Myers, The Guvnor revisited his long standing feud with the returning, former 2 time MCW champion Leo Lavi. In a long, hard fought battle, and plenty of outside interference from The Guvnor's bodyguard The Brute Squad, it was Leo Lavi emerging victorious, and earning himself a title shot, until The Guvnor dripped the bombshell it wouldn't be until 2014.Ricky Halestorm bt Adam Antine by pinfall An even match that could have gone either way, with each man reversing the others finisher several times, each in a different way. Adam Antine kicked out of a flying drop kick from the ropes and a vicious DDT, while Halestorm even kicked out of a 2nd rope Samoan drop. In the end it was Halestorm who hit his finisher and then hooked his feet on the ropes to score a 3 count with the ref not noticing. 1-0 to NGW. Freddy Nova bt Dara Diablo by pinfall For some inexplicable reason, Freddy came to the ring wearing an apron and announced he thought he was in some form of a cook-off, as demonstrated by his Diablo brand toast maker (available at various Market stalls throughout the UK). When these two got going in (and out of) the ring, it was a hugely entertaining match with Nova evening up the score for MCW. 1-1. Knightmare bt Bisto the Butcher by pinfall Despite a courageous display from Bisto, the monster was too big, too powerful and too focussed for him.Nathan Cruz & Matt Myers bt Leo Lavi & Dave Fenix by pinfall It started out as champion vs champion and was a very even singles match, that is until Matt Myrrs interfered. Leo Lavi came to make the save for his former Team Hero partner, The Guvnor then made it a tag match where if either champion got pinned, the man to score the pinfall would win that belt. This truly was an incredible tag match which could've finished any number of ways. In the end, Nathan Cruz scored the win on Leo Lavi, though Dave Fenix still keeps the MCW title, it still meant NGW finished the night 2-1.

Archived