MCW vs NGW: Invasion

AdamAntine

MCW is being invaded!!! Nathan Cruz, Dara Diablo, Matt Myers and Ricky Hailstorm have laid down the challenge and MCW's finest are answering!

Champion vs Champion

Dave Fenix vs "The Showstealer" Nathan Cruz

"MCW's own general manager" The Guvnor vs Matt Myers

"The Unbreakable One" Adam Antine vs Ricky Hailstorm

Freddy Nova vs Dara Diablo

"The Monster" Knightmare vs Bisto the Butcher

Venue: West Park Leisure Centre, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire. NG10 4AA.

Doors Open: 19.00

Show Starts: 19.30

Tickets:

MCW is being invaded!!! Nathan Cruz, Dara Diablo, Matt Myers and Ricky Hailstorm have laid down the challenge and MCW's finest are answering!

Might give this a go. What time is the show due to finish?

When will the website be updated? Hasn't been touched since July.

Including intermission the show should be around 2 hours.

With regard to the website, I don't have anything to do with it. The person who updates it works the equivilant of 2 full time jobs in terms of hours, and then needs to find the time to meet up with the owners. I understand it can be a little annoying when trying to find out about MCW, but the Facebook page is updated a bit more regularly and we are looking to launch a YouTube channel soon.

I hope to see you there and hope you enjoy it!

Including intermission the show should be around 2 hours.

With regard to the website, I don't have anything to do with it. The person who updates it works the equivilant of 2 full time jobs in terms of hours, and then needs to find the time to meet up with the owners. I understand it can be a little annoying when trying to find out about MCW, but the Facebook page is updated a bit more regularly and we are looking to launch a YouTube channel soon.

I hope to see you there and hope you enjoy it!

Thanks. Understandable!

Will try to make this one as the card has actually been announced.

Is this an official NGW sanctioned invasion? :)

Will there be any NGW merch for sale at the show?

I have asked the question and been told yes to both!

If there is any merch in particular you want pm me and I'll do my best to have it available for you.

Champion vs Champion

Tickets:

Champion vs Champion

Tickets:

Champion vs Champion

Tickets:

That was my unfortunate mistake. Got his name wrong in a promo putting him over. I'm going crazy in my old age. :)

Other than the name, I meant everything I said. Very bright future Ricky Hailstorm has.

Mystery solved!!!! I did wonder at the time why Ricky Hailstorm walked to the back, to the sound of his own feet :laugh: . Well, apart from his lad who shouted " Has Dad changed his name?" :laugh:

It's sanctioned in the sense that we're delighted to see our guys getting as much works as possible, particularly someone like Halestorm who's so committed and full of potential. We're not involved in any other aspect of the show though.

It's sanctioned in the sense that we're delighted to see our guys getting as much works as possible, particularly someone like Halestorm who's so committed and full of potential. We're not involved in any other aspect of the show though.

So its not sanctioned in the sense that it is sanctioned then? Poor old Ricky Hailstorm does not have much luck with his name does he? If he aint "Ricky Wildfire", He is "Ricky Halestorm"? I was under the impression it was "Hailstorm" as in the weather? Are you wrong or has he been falsely named once again?

So its not sanctioned in the sense that it is sanctioned then? Poor old Ricky Hailstorm does not have much luck with his name does he? If he aint "Ricky Wildfire", He is "Ricky Halestorm"? I was under the impression it was "Hailstorm" as in the weather? Are you wrong or has he been falsely named once again?

So are you actually sure his first names Ricky?? :rolleyes:

Archived