NGW 25; Hull - Fri 14th Oct; Nathan Cruz V Joey Hayes;

Dunny

Rampage Brown makes his debut

307131_114230038681374_114228492014862_71489_1513003033_n.jpg

Rampage Brown, a former All Star British Heavyweight Champion and the very first ever UEWA Champion, has recently returned to the UK after a stay in WWE's developmental territory in Florida. Before he left for America he was a regular for touring promotion All Star for many years and has picked up where he left off on his return. With one difference, he's better, meaner and perhaps most importantly he is hungrier then ever.

On his return Brown is looking to stamp his authority on the British scene and he feels New Generation Wrestling is the very best place to start. On Friday 14th October at the celebration of NGW's 25th full show, Rampage will be making his debut for NGW.

We can now reveal that the match he is in is a first time on the British independent scene, which is quite astonishing if you consider how many shows both men have worked in their career. It might even be considered a dream match if the two were ever discussed at the same time. His opponent is Martin Kirby.

Kirby comes into NGW 25 on the back of a huge disappointment as at Revelations he was knocked out the tag team tournament against The Predators (Conners & Malen) and his Project Ego tag team partner, Kris Travis, was attacked afterwards and put on the shelf. Before his entry into the tag team tournament he was deemed as the perfect first contender for Nathan Cruz's NGW Championship. The two had a great match but Kirby came up short despite pushing the new champion to the limit.

It's a match the even NGW management are looking forward to. Rampage will be looking to send a message to everyone in NGW on his debut, but Martin Kirby is established in the company and the fans know him well and is recognised as one of the best in the country. Find out what happens in this FIRST TIME EVER match on Friday October 14th.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change)

NGW Championship

'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz © V Joey Hayes

Rampage Brown V Martin Kirby

Rampage Brown is such a great talent! If you've never seen him wrestle (which looking at the UKFF top 50, it's evident not many people have), come and watch! He's absolutely phenomenal! Him Vs. Kirby should be a right treat!

I wish i was able to attend, but if you mean this years UKFF he has been in America for a while hasn't he? NGW always look as though they are putting on quite a show, might have to go to one once i have learned to drive haha

Rampage Brown is such a great talent! If you've never seen him wrestle (which looking at the UKFF top 50, it's evident not many people have), come and watch! He's absolutely phenomenal! Him Vs. Kirby should be a right treat!

I wish i was able to attend, but if you mean this years UKFF he has been in America for a while hasn't he? NGW always look as though they are putting on quite a show, might have to go to one once i have learned to drive haha

theyre definately well worth the visit... but if you cant get there order their DVDs well worth the cash excellent show... I think theyre currently doing offers (3 for

theyre definately well worth the visit... but if you cant get there order their DVDs well worth the cash excellent show... I think theyre currently doing offers (3 for

True that. But even still, he's been working All Star shows for years, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been over in America for the whole year, so what he did before then could still have earned him a place. I can see him taking a high number in the 2012 Ukff Top 50 though.

• 2 weeks later...

Has confirmed his attendance at NGW 25 and he has said he WILL explain his actions...

2011 has no doubt been one of the most dramatic years New Generation Wrestling has ever seen. With one half of the Storr Brothers, Danny V, been attacked at NGW's first show of the year 'Regeneration,' a quest began for Danny's brother, Avian, and his good friend Matt Myers to find out exactly who the culprit behind the attack was, and of course to find out why they did it.

At Regeneration, Danny V was scheduled to face one of the cockiest people on the British Wrestling scene today, 'The Rockstar' Spud. Spud became the first suspect for the attack as Matt Myers believed that the only reason he attacked Danny was because he didn't want to face him that night, and there fore challenged Spud to a match in an attempt to avenge his friend. Spud declined the match, and instead brought out another opponent for Matt Myers... 'The Juice' CJ Banks.

In what looked like a fluke victory, Matt Myers gained a win over CJ Banks, but before he could even celebrate, he was jumped straight after the match by 'The Rockstar' and took a serious beat down at the hands of the two men. Luckily, Avian had just returned from the hospital in time to stop the attack and ran to the aid of his friend Matt Myers. Spud and CJ eventually declined that they were behind the attack, with an alibi of the time they arrived at the show that evening, but if it wasn't Spud... Who was it?

The next suspects were the team of Bam Bam Barton and SC Supreme. The Storr brothers held a long standing rivalry with the two men, and Avian believed they may have been behind the attack because of the mention of the tag team tournament, and of course saw the Storr Brothers as serious competition. However, Bam Bam Barton and SC Supreme also had an alibi, claiming they competed at another show on the 5th of February with both video proof, and internet proof. However, Bam Bam Barton told Avian that he should keep his enemies close, and his friends even closer, and convinced the slowly turning mad man, Avian that maybe Matt Myers was behind the attack. Of course, out of the attack of Avians brother, Matt Myers had gained a second chance in the tag team tournament, and a high profile match with CJ Banks. Avian, believing what Bam Bam Barton had said, punched Matt Myers square in the jaw without a second of hesitation.

Later that week, Matt Myers called Avian out in a video posted on youtube, saying he will throw all of his morals out the window and make his former friend Avian regret the day he laid his hands on him...

At the Third Anniversary Show, Matt Myers and Avian squared off in a fast paced and high impact match. Showing no mercy for one another, Matt Myers finally scored a victory by hitting the shining wizard, and returning a punch straight to Avian's jaw. Enter Mark Criteria... Mark Criteria told Avian that it wasn't Matt Myers who attacked his brother, and how did he know? Well, he was there! Convincing Avian that the only way he was going to find out who attacked his brother, was by doing EXACTLY what he said. The only way Avian was ever going to find out what happened to his brother, was if he defeated a tag team of his choosing, and seen as though he turned his back on the only friend he had left in NGW, he would have to face them alone!

Avian was unable to perform at Summer Smash Brawl because of another mystery attack, however he wasn't as seriously injured as his brother but was still unable to perform that night. Matt Myers still upholding justice decided to take his place in the match, not for Avian... But for Danny. Myers claimed that 'unlike Avian' he 'still had friends' in NGW and he was joined by none other then former NGW Champion, Sam Bailey. Sam Bailey suffering from a re-occurring 'ankle injury' cost Matt Myers the match... For Matt Myers, it looked like we was never going to find out who attacked Danny V.

NGW Revelations... Avian, still pissed off and refusing to let Matt Myers' defeat cost him finding out his brothers attacker, jumped Mark Criteria and tried to force the answer out of him. Claiming he had been sworn to secrecy, Mark Criteria wouldn't tell Avian, because the attacker wanted to tell him himself. The lights dimmed and from out of nowhere, a man dressed in black came out and attacked Avian with a baseball bat, that man was none other then... Sam Bailey!

What was his motives? Why would he attack Danny V? Matt Myers, Avian, Danny V and Sam Bailey have been friends for three years in NGW! As a team, these four men defeated some of Scotlands finest professional wrestlers. Sam stood right there and watched Avian punch Matt Myers in the face when Avian claimed that Myers attacked his brother! Did Sam ever have an injury on his ankle, or was he playing possum so that the truth of Danny V's attacker would never be revealed? All this and one more question remains... Why Sam, why?

4e947d79ed92e.jpg

As announced earlier the unlikely team of El Ligero & Dara Diablo will team up for only the second time as they take on Fighting Team:Venum (Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams) in the semi final of the tag team tournament to see who will advance to the final at Eternal Glory in December to take on The Predators.

Also, once Avian heard that Sam Bailey was going to be at NGW 25, he immediately contacted management and laid the challenge down to the man who has turned his and his brother's life upside down in this past year.

Card so far (subject to change):

NGW Championship

'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz

Quick Results as i'm sure Dunny will post up a full report when he has more time on his hands.

El Ligero/Dara Diablo defeated Jack Gallagher/Scott Adams in the Semi-finals of the tag team tournement

Rampage Brown defeated Martin Kirby

Avian defeated Zack Gibson Via DQ after Sam Bailey (Avian's advertised opponent got involved)

Matt Myers defeated Alex Cyanide

Nathan Cruz retained the NGW Championship against Joey Hayes

Matches Announced for the next show Eternal Glory III Sunday December 4th

Stixx vs Colosuss Kennedy

NGW Tag Team Championship Tournement Final

El Ligero/Dara Diablo vs Paul Malen/Joseph Conners

NGW Championship

Nathan Cruz vs Matt Myers

and the Return of 'Xtreme' Dean Allmark

Archived