Elder Stein Invitational: highlight video

ATTACK!Wrestling

At our last show in Smith's Wood, Birmingham, ATTACK! Pro Wrestling held the first annual Elder Stein Invitational. Set to become a yearly tournament, four selected wrestlers faced off to determine who would be the first man to hold the Elder Stein Memorial Cup. Elder Stein was a close friend to many at ATTACK! Pro Wrestling, and so we were eager to put on something special in his name on our very first weekend of operation.

The four men selected to compete in the debut running of the tournament were "White Lightning" Mark Andrews, "The Pride Of Wales" Eddie Dennis, "Dynamite" Pete Dunne, and "The Star In The City" Ryan Smile. Needless to say, all four men were very eager to have the honour of being the first to win the tournament. The first round matches saw an all-Welsh affair, as Eddie Dennis took on Mark Andrews, and a battle of the Midlanders, as Ryan Smile met Pete Dunne.

You may remember that we uploaded a

a few weeks ago, but tonight we have released a full highlights package.

To check out this full video, just click below:

If you enjoy what you see, please join us on facebook and twitter, and we'd love to see you along at a show in the future. There'll be news to follow on that in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

The ATTACK! Pro Wrestling team

I agree, nice song choice as well. One thing that slightly bugged me is i expected a video to play when i clicked the play button lol. Guess this forum doesn't have a youtube setting yet?

Aye, there doesn't seem to be an option for it. Thought it'd be better to pretty it up by having a picture though, rather than putting a link in amongst the block of text!

Glad you both liked it. Surprised there's not more interest on here for a nice little bit of free digital media!

Archived