UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malaga 1 - 7 Benfica

Probably the most annoyed I've been at a game of Fifa. Was lag city and after the first game froze and I had to reset I knew I'd regret playing the at the second try to get the game out of the way when the lag was just as bad, at least this time it didn't freeze.

Malaga were the better side in the first half and went ahead in the 34th minute after Baptista headed in after Malaga's fourth straight corner. Nolito equalised against the general run of play on the stroke of half time when his curling shot took a deflection off of a defender which took the ball past the 'keeper. Benfica were more attack minded in the second half and made it two in the 58th minute when Nolito lagged past a defender and his shot went through the 'keepers grasp and in. Two more lag aided goals followed with one coming from an attack from the left where I tried to bring a defender out to cut off the pass inside but due to lag the player went too far allowing an easy pass to an unmarked man in the area. The other lag induced goal shortly after was when I had an open man for my 'keeper to throw to, it lagged, and by the time the lag stopped a Benfica player had already ran over to my free player and it was too late to cancel so the attacker easily intercepted the throw and put the ball into the open net. Malaga had a few good chances throughout the half but the Benfica 'keeper was forced to make a few good saves. They scored another when the ball was parried out to an open attacker. I was fed up by this point and couldn't care less about the score as long as the game ended which allowed him to score two easy goals and so despite him scoring seven goals on the balance of play up to the last ten minutes I did enough to have at least drawn this game.

Malaga scorer: Baptista (34')

Benfica scorers: Nolito (45'), Gaitan (58'), Aimar (69', 85'), Saviola ('72), Perez (77'), Cardozo (90')

Lazio 2-1 Roma bojan (1)

good game that roma started with the early goal lazio got level before half time, second half the game went a bit laggy and it was all roma untill they got done by the counter attack yet again, then it was all roma again and they should have put away a good chance at the end but wasn't to be.

didn't get the lazio scorers.

Lazio 2-1 Roma bojan (1)

good game that roma started with the early goal lazio got level before half time, second half the game went a bit laggy and it was all roma untill they got done by the counter attack yet again, then it was all roma again and they should have put away a good chance at the end but wasn't to be.

Very hard game. Lazio scorers were Klose and Hernanes.

Louch - dunno what happened but the lag was insane. May I propose we play a full 90 mins again with you 1-0 ahead? I couldn't even pass the ball at times.

Lazio 2-1 Roma bojan (1)

Very hard game. Lazio scorers were Klose and Hernanes.

Louch - dunno what happened but the lag was insane. May I propose we play a full 90 mins again with you 1-0 ahead? I couldn't even pass the ball at times.

I was messaging you to start again when we lost connection. Dunno what happened as connections been fine tonight. Try later in week, need my bed as started early today

Borussia Dortmund 2-0 sporting

Was a pretty poor game for sporting who rarely threatened and spent most of the game defending.

Two well taken goals on 48 and 52 minutes for kagawa settled it for Dortmund.

Really need to catch up on games, on tonight , pm me if your free

Sorry mate, had a big 5-a-side match too take care of which ended with a lovely 16-4 win, I'll play you over the weekend along with the rest of my fixtures. :thumbsup:

Sunday is probs best for all my opponents as after Sunday I wont be on until Wednesday..

Carbs has a friend who wants to take over Sevilla.

We're in the same situation as when scottingham signed up, i.e. he's not on the forum yet, so until he's able to post here I'll give you his PSN name so that anyone who needs to play Sevilla can add him.

His PSN name is: daprince121

I've added this to the first post as well.

Malaga 1 - 7 Benfica

Probably the most annoyed I've been at a game of Fifa. Was lag city and after the first game froze and I had to reset I knew I'd regret playing the at the second try to get the game out of the way when the lag was just as bad, at least this time it didn't freeze.

Malaga were the better side in the first half and went ahead in the 34th minute after Baptista headed in after Malaga's fourth straight corner. Nolito equalised against the general run of play on the stroke of half time when his curling shot took a deflection off of a defender which took the ball past the 'keeper. Benfica were more attack minded in the second half and made it two in the 58th minute when Nolito lagged past a defender and his shot went through the 'keepers grasp and in. Two more lag aided goals followed with one coming from an attack from the left where I tried to bring a defender out to cut off the pass inside but due to lag the player went too far allowing an easy pass to an unmarked man in the area. The other lag induced goal shortly after was when I had an open man for my 'keeper to throw to, it lagged, and by the time the lag stopped a Benfica player had already ran over to my free player and it was too late to cancel so the attacker easily intercepted the throw and put the ball into the open net. Malaga had a few good chances throughout the half but the Benfica 'keeper was forced to make a few good saves. They scored another when the ball was parried out to an open attacker. I was fed up by this point and couldn't care less about the score as long as the game ended which allowed him to score two easy goals and so despite him scoring seven goals on the balance of play up to the last ten minutes I did enough to have at least drawn this game.

Malaga scorer: Baptista (34')

Benfica scorers: Nolito (45'), Gaitan (58'), Aimar (69', 85'), Saviola ('72), Perez (77'), Cardozo (90')

It wasn't my connection mate I can assure you that much. The game was much better when I hosted it rather than you but it still lagged alot which did effect the game. I also had to deal with the lag just as you did so you cannot blame a 7-1 defeat all on lag I'm afraid.

Archived