UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Been trying too play Louch but the Playstation Network keeps messing up. I'm currently 1-0 up from an Adrian goal, should be alot more ahead but Buffon was on fire with the saves. Probs should just let the clock run down from the 1st half and just play the 2nd.

Your connections lost twice, I can't keep trying as I'm up at 6. Not fussed on how game gets finished, happy to start a new game and let u score from kick off than fanny about running down time or only playing a half.

Just count the first half when you play again, then you can either quit at half time and add the scores from the two halves up or add the scores up and then play the second half as an exhibition half.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been trying too play Louch but the Playstation Network keeps messing up. I'm currently 1-0 up from an Adrian goal, should be alot more ahead but Buffon was on fire with the saves. Probs should just let the clock run down from the 1st half and just play the 2nd.

Your connections lost twice, I can't keep trying as I'm up at 6. Not fussed on how game gets finished, happy to start a new game and let u score from kick off than fanny about running down time or only playing a half.

It's weird cause I never usually lose connection, done it twice in the H2H cup, but thats about it, sounds fine with me :thumbsup:

Edit: Good idea TUFCfan - I'm up for an exhibition 2nd half aswell.

Roma 1 Pjanic Marseille 5 Remy x 2, Gignac x 2, Lucho Gonzales

Marseille continued their recent fine form with a ruthless display against Roma. Marseille started off the brighter getting into a 3-0 lead within 30 minutes after Gignac bagged a brace and the exciting Remy scoring the other. Roma however gave Marseille their toughest test of the season attacking at will and kept the Marseille keeper Mandanda busy fashioning chances and scoring a goal just before half time albeit in fortunate circumstances to reduce the deficit. Marseille stamped their authority on the game extending the lead early in the 2nd half thanks to Remy. Roma continued testing Mandanda and although there were no chances missed that should have been dispatched, with a bit more luck they might have got a few more goals. Lucho Gonzales finished off in style for the final goal.

The scoreline doesn't really reflect your performance and you gave me the toughest game of the season so far. Good game.

It's weird cause I never usually lose connection, done it twice in the H2H cup, but thats about it, sounds fine with me :thumbsup:

If a game gets called off to bad weather it doesn't start at the original score then play 45 mins. Can't get into a flow in 45 minutes.

If a game gets called off to bad weather it doesn't start at the original score then play 45 mins. Can't get into a flow in 45 minutes.

I will offer you a fresh game - 2 halves, just let me go 1-0 up :p deal? :thumbsup:

If it rains on the game, you will beat me, I struggle in that. Only ever won 4 games in that condition.

I will offer you a fresh game - 2 halves, just let me go 1-0 up :p deal? :thumbsup:

If it rains on the game, you will beat me, I struggle in that. Only ever won 4 games in that condition.

Ok, u get to score from kick off

Sporting Lisbon 3 - 5 Zenit St Petersberg

A goalfest where Sporting took their chances well but Zenit could have scored 8 or 9 and were dominant through much of the second half.

Zenit took the lead with goals from Alves (4) and Denisov (11)

But midway through the half Sporting rallied back to make at 2-2 with goals from Van Wolfswinkel (27) and (29)

Zenit came back though and grabbed goals from Lazovic (33), Shirekov (57) and a superb curling free kick from Lazovic (60) from close range following the sending off of Anderson Polga.

Ismailov (90) grabbed a late consolation but it was too little too late.

Sporting are now scoring goals for fun but their defensive weakness is clear to see with only 1 win in 8.

Just got round to playing week 5 Benfica vs Fiorentina.

Benfica 5 Fiorentina 1

Cardozo x 2

Aimar x 2

Saviola 1

Gilardino 1

Scoreline doesn't reflect the match as Fiorentina had plenty of chances but couldn't finish 'em off.

I've got another week 5 match against Juventus (swl) I've just added you mate so can get this done sometime.

Cheers!

Archived