UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

The Duke / Tezz Rexx / wmxxx / Scottingham18 / tildeguy

I shall be on tonight and tomorrow night if you fancy playing your games.

Failing that it will have to be next week, as i'm away 4 the weekend!

Sporting about tonight?

I will be on about ten. that ok?

11 will be better for me am gonna be nipping out for a bit about 10!

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atletico Madrid 3-5 Roma

Scorers: Atletico Madrid: Falcao (Pen) 10', 28 - Diego 89'

Roma: Totti (Pen) 2, 85 - Bojan 15', 33' - Borriello 21'

Sent Off: Atletico Madrid: Dominguez 12' - Adrian 86'

Great match, deserved too lose that one, played better with 9 men which says it all really.

Roma 5-3 Atletico Madrid Faicao (2) Diego (1)

Totti (2)

Bojan (2)

Berrello (1)

Good game with both teams getting early spot kick which both teams put away, little after that madrid got the first of there 2 players sent off after that it was all Roma with madrid always dangerous on the break . second half was much the same with madrid also getting another man sent off .

Atletico Madrid 3-5 Roma

Scorers: Atletico Madrid: Falcao (Pen) 10', 28 - Diego 89'

Roma: Totti (Pen) 2, 85 - Bojan 15', 33' - Borriello 21'

Sent Off: Atletico Madrid: Dominguez 12' - Adrian 86'

Great match, deserved too lose that one, played better with 9 men which says it all really.

shit when i started to put my match report on with the PS3 i didn't see yours, its fucking slow.

SPORTING WIN, SPORTING WIN, SPORTING WIN!

Lazio 0-1 Sporting (Ismailov 90)

Unbelievably and in a shock to all Footballing fans around the world Sporting Lisbon picked up their first win of the season and move off the bottom spot in the UKFF League.

Lazio dominated the early stages of the first half and had good chances with Ledesma forcing a good save out of Rui Patricio as early as the 3rd minute, and Klose then hit the right hand post on the 11th minute after a great run. However, as the half went on Sporting grew with confidence without really forcing a save out of Marchetti in the Lazio goal.

The second half was still an even contest with both sides having chances, however the sending off of Konko of Lazio for a second bookable offence on 71 minutes gave Sporting renewed confidence and less than a minute later Evaldo went close after the subsequent free kick came straight to him 8 yards out and was inches wide of the far post.

However, just as Lazio thought they'd held on for a goalless draw, Ismailov grabbed the winner for Sporting in injury time after an excellent run and short cross by Rubio.

The question is can Sporting build on the victory and move up the UKFF table?

Juventus 0-5 marseille

Didn't get scorer,know one boy got 4. First stuffing iv took , defense was poor and all my chances squandered, while marseille where string at both ends. Well played

Report from earlier:

Malaga 4 - 2 Villarreal

Malaga left it late again to record a second 4-2 win in a row in a very exciting match. Malaga had the better of the early going and could have been three up in the first twenty minutes after Diego Lopez saved one-on-ones from Julio Baptista and Diego Buonanotte, and Demichelis hit the crossbar with a header. Malaga's early pressure paid off in the 21st minute when a Buonanotte cross to the far post was headed in by Santi Cazorla. Two minutes later and Villarreal were level. After attacking straight from the kickoff they lost the ball on the edge of the box but two defenders got in the way of each other allowing Rossi to take the ball back and equalise. About five minutes later Villarreal were given a penalty after an attacker was tripped in the box (the defender that tackled was a computer defender though as I'd switched to a defender in the centre a second or so before). The penalty was hit straight at Caballero however, meaning the score was still level. Malaga then had two great opportunities to retake the lead when Diego Lopez saved from Buonanotte when through one-on-one, and after another Lopez save Buonanotte hit the post with his shot from the rebound. Just before half time Malaga were again made to pay for their wastefulness when a Malaga defender cut out a Villarreal cross but ran straight into his goalkeeper, the ball then bobbled out into the path of Joan Oriol who couldn't believe his luck as he put the ball in an empty net to give Villarreal a half time lead after two defensive collisions gifted them their goals, though it could have been worse if they had scored the penalty.

Villarreal could sense their first win was potentially in their grasp and started the second half as the better side, forcing Willy Caballero in the Malaga goal to make a couple of good saves, including one from when Villarreal had two players bearing down on just the 'keeper. Malaga started to get back into again and Santi Cazorla had a decent chance saved by Diego Lopez. Malaga equalised in the 65th with a lucky goal after Julio Baptista tried to lob the 'keeper but Lopez made a save but he palmed the ball upwards and he saw the ball go back and land on the goal line and bounce in. Malaga had a couple decent chances to take the lead including a Baptista header that just went wide as Villarreal started to tire and Diego Buonanotte's pace started to cause problems for the Spanish side. Malaga eventually regained the lead in the 84th, again with a good slice of luck. The ball had been played back to J

Sporting 2 - 3 PSG

Well Sporting's 1 game winning streak is over and in a cracker of a match which was end to end stuff and won by a last minute winner in an open end to end match.

Sporting were in the lead twice with goals from Jeffren (8) and Izmailov (60) but goals from Menez (45) and Nene (83) and (90) settled the game the French sides way.

Sporting so unlucky not to have grabbed a draw.

Juventus 0 Marseille 5 Remy x 4, Valbuena

Marseille triumphed in style against a spirited Juventus team. Clinical finishing was key in an even 1st half with Juventus missing their 2 golden chances. However, Remy capped a fine 1st half performance with a hat trick with the 3rd goal being scored after a delightful passing move which started with the goalkeeper playing it out from the back. Marseille kept it tidy in the 2nd half with Remy notching a 4th goal and playmaker Valbuena got on the scoresheet as well.

Been trying too play Louch but the Playstation Network keeps messing up. I'm currently 1-0 up from an Adrian goal, should be alot more ahead but Buffon was on fire with the saves. Probs should just let the clock run down from the 1st half and just play the 2nd.

Your connections lost twice, I can't keep trying as I'm up at 6. Not fussed on how game gets finished, happy to start a new game and let u score from kick off than fanny about running down time or only playing a half.

Archived