DWA Wrestling - The Carlton Theatre - Teignmouth Devon - 25/09/11

lightning1

DWA Wrestling returns to The Carlton Theatre - Teignmouth Devon for one of many newly booked shows for 2011. This action packed show is going to be another night to remember with the best wrestling produced in the South West!

Date: Sunday 25th September

Time: 5:30pm Doors Open 6:00pm Show Starts

Venue: The Carlton Theatre - Teignmouth Devon

Address: The Carlton Theatre, The Den, Teignmouth, Devon TQ14 8RJ

Admission: Child

Holy shit, wrestling I can get to, with a few guys I like. Sold! Not entirely sure I've seen Gilligan wrestle a match since I shitarsedly named him "Sweet and Sour Luke Savory" for a laugh, and he awesomely got all the front row kids to chant "Egg Fried Rice". Because he's great, and anyone who disagrees should be made to sign the Jay Phoenix Jotter. Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

We would just like to announce that T-Bone will be appearing at this show, details towards his participation will be announced shortly.

Please order your tickets from the box office number 01626 778991 , tickets have naturally been selling fast and we have sold out the last four times. This is not a scam to buy tickets, we just dont want anyone dissapointed.

More information to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ONLY 1 WEEK TO GO!

With only one week to go, the DWA managment has made a slight change to the scheduled card.

Now teaming with the UK Dominator will be the Worchester powerhouse T-Bone as they look to teach young upstars, Josh Knott and Stevie Jones a lesson.

The UK Dominators original partner, the man mountain Rictor, has now been placed in a three on one gauntlet match where three young students from the south west will get a chance at toppling the giant and making a massive name for themselves.

The card now looks as follows:

Darren Saviour vs Gilligan Gordon (winner will face Nick Riley in the main event for the DWA Trophy)

UK Dominator and T-Bone vs Stevie Jones and Josh Knott

Joel Redman vs PJ Jones (First time ever in the DWA)

Pretty Marvellous vs Iestyn Rees and Sam Andrews

Rictors open challange

Nick Riley vs Saviour or Gordon (DWA Trophy)

Be sure not to miss what will be undoubtably be a fantastic night of action, to reserve seats for the show please call 07826539664

Archived