80+ WWF/WWE DVDs for Sale or Trade

stingersplash

I have a bucketload (maybe 3 or 4 actually) of official wwf/wwe dvds i need to sell.

would also trade though for a phone or ps3/xbox 360 games.

selling as ive bought uk versions of the dvds so the american ones arent needed.

i do have some uk dvds as well though which are spares, so they are here to.

All items are region 1 unless stated.

Backlash, Insurrextion, Judgment Day, Vengeance, Global Warning, Summerslam, Unforgiven, No Mercy, Rebellion, King Of The Ring and Armageddon 2002

Insurrextion and Armageddon 2003 (UK DVDs)

Complete 2004 PPV Collection (Except WM XX)

New Years Revolution, Royal Rumble, No Way Out, Backlash, Judgment Day, Vengeance, Great American Bash, Summerslam, Unforgiven, No Mercy + Armageddon 2005

New Years Revolution, No Way Out, Backlash, Judgment Day, ECW One Night Stand, Vengeance, Summerslam, Unforgiven + No Mercy 2006

Backlash, Judgment Day, Vengeance, Unforgiven, No Mercy + Armageddon 2007

Raw X Tenth Anniversary, History Of WM 1-9, Andre The Giant, Best Of IC Title, Best Of Confidential Volume 1, Before They Were WWF Superstars (Region Free), Before They Were WWE Superstars 2, Trish Stratus 100% Stratusfaction, Divas Undressed, Divas Desert Heat, Viva Las Divas, Undertaker - He Buries Them Alive, Stone Cold Truth, Stone Cold What? (Region Free), Self Destruction Of Ultimate Warrior (UK DVD), Mick Foley Hard Knocks + Cheap Pops (UK DVD)

Double Discers

Shawn Michaels - From The Vault (UK DVD), Hulk Still Rules (UK DVD, Rare), Ric Flair & Four Horseman, Most Powerful Families In Wrestling, Triumph + Tradgedy Of WCCW, Spectacular Legacy Of The AWA, ECW Extreme Rules, Hard Knocks The Chris Benoit Story, Cheating Death Stealing Life - Eddie Guerrero Story.

Triple Discers

The American Dream - The Dusty Rhodes Story, John Cena - My Life, Ultimate Ric Flair Collection (UK DVD), Born To Controversy - Roddy Piper DVD, Ricky Steamboat - Life Story Of The Dragon, History Of The WWE Championship.

Prices are

2 sales agreed just waiting on payment - all the 2002 and 2004 ppvs are sold plus ultimate warrior, extreme rules, most powerful families, ric flair + four horseman, history of wwe championship and ricky steamboat.

still plenty left, around 53 - would do them for

Archived