Survivor Series 2007 DVD Steel Book NEW and SEALED

Dash X

Accidentally ordered two of these back along so looking for a trade. Will trade for any official DVD in good con or even a couple of Official VHS Tapes. Let me know what you have for offer. Cheers.

i have 4 official wwe dvds ill trade any for it.

Insurrextion 2003

Armageddon 2003

Royal Rumble 2004

History Of Wrestlemania I-IX (Sealed, Only Available from Silvervision)

all are UK versions.

Hey mate I got S SERIES 07 steel book from cd wow and it will have foreign inserts it is sealed but the one i opened had the foreign inserts and was from same stock. the steel book and dvd are the same as UK and is region 2 of course. if your still interested ill do a trade for Insurrextion 03. Can send when i get back home wednesday morning. PM me your details if your interested.

Hey mate I got S SERIES 07 steel book from cd wow and it will have foreign inserts it is sealed but the one i opened had the foreign inserts and was from same stock. the steel book and dvd are the same as UK and is region 2 of course. if your still interested ill do a trade for Insurrextion 03. Can send when i get back home wednesday morning. PM me your details if your interested.

i take it that would be italian inserts, i have some of those as they were super cheap.

as long as it has all the uk rating stickers on and the uk barcode (which im sure it will) then thats cool, i wont be unsealing it anyway.

ill pm you now about it.

Archived