'The Prodigy' James Scott | Official Highlight Reel

Leckie

Not a bad MV. Haven't seen the former Darkside in a while, here's hoping he does some English shows I can catch in the near future. He really looked to be breaking out the last time I saw him, before the car accident and return.

quite a decent music video mate. Haven't seen much of him wrestling, if anything ICW Monday Night BRAW was the first time i've seen him wrestle and that was online so. Keep it up, hope to see more music videos in the future.

Ah sorry man, but, I did originally mean to write out a story about "what's next" for James Scott and I decided it may have been better just to see what people thought of the video and then see opinions gather on James, rather than to ask for them, as when you ask for opinions on here, it usually starts arguments and the purpose of the original post just gets lost within the bullshit. Next time I will post in that thread instead, thanks mate.

Ah sorry man, but, I did originally mean to write out a story about "what's next" for James Scott and I decided it may have been better just to see what people thought of the video and then see opinions gather on James, rather than to ask for them, as when you ask for opinions on here, it usually starts arguments and the purpose of the original post just gets lost within the bullshit. Next time I will post in that thread instead, thanks mate.

Aha its fine sorry i should have said instead of putting a link sorry if it was abit abrupt , great Music video tho mate for a great wrestler.....

Archived