BCW returns to East Kilbride - July 30th 2011

BCWrestling

After BCW's biggest ever show in Kilmarnock Grand Hall this past May which saw the BCW debut of wrestling superstar Kevin Nash it is with great pleasure we now announce our return to The Ballerup Hall in East Kilbride schduled to take place on July 30th 2011.

Doors are set to open at 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start with tickets costing

• 3 weeks later...

Currently under management of Charles Boddington is the powerhouse TJ Rage and in East Kilbride Boddington has made several deals to secure a shot at the BCW Openweight championship Boddington quoted

"Its been far too long since there was gold on my mantlepiece but i can feel it in my bones the time is now TJ is an unstoppable force in BCW i expect big things from him and he has assured me he will deliver"

With Openweight Champion B.T Gunn successfully defending his title against superstars such as Johnny Moss and Bad Bones then im sure he will be fully prepared for whatever T.J can bring but with Boddington at ringside are the odds against him ???

Openweight Championship Match

B.T Gunn v.s T.J Rage w/boddington

Also with global superstar and our BCW Heavyweight Champion Lionheart back in the country he cant wait to put his belt on the line against any superstar that may challenge for it. With wrestling for TNA under his belt the champ certainly has a spring in his step but already BCW Management have refused several members of The Aggression the chance to go up against the champ

who will step up to the challenge of Lionheart?? Who will be brave enough to go one on one with one of the greatest superstars ever to come out of scotland???

check back soon to see who has answered Lionhearts challenge

CARD SO FAR...

BCW Openweight Title Match

B.T Gunn v.s T.J Rage

BCW Tag Team Title Match

Blaze & Rampage

Well folks this weekend BCW return to its hometown of East Kilbride to bring you a night full of surprises...

a further 2 matches have now been added to this already amazing card and they are as follows

Red Lightning v.s Scott Maverick

A cocky Red Lightning was very happy to hear about this match against a breakthrough star from the S.P.W.A training academy he said

"Maverick is about to find out why they call me the best!!. I will slap him so hard he will never want to enter a ring again.

This match will make him think hes maybe better following another carrear path maybe stacking shelves in asda might be more up his street!!.."

Jack Jester v.s Johnny Star

The power of one man meets the high flying expertise of another man when these 2 superstars lock horns at East Kilbride .Can jester keep up with the speed of Star and the obvious question is can Star handly the sheer brutallity that comes from Jester a man who many say has no concience whatsoever..

More matches to come your way keep checking back for more details :)

BCW Managment

Well folks this weekend BCW return to its hometown of East Kilbride to bring you a night full of surprises...

a further 2 matches have now been added to this already amazing card and they are as follows

Red Lightning v.s Scott Maverick

A cocky Red Lightning was very happy to hear about this match against a breakthrough star from the S.P.W.A training academy he said

"Maverick is about to find out why they call me the best!!. I will slap him so hard he will never want to enter a ring again.

This match will make him think hes maybe better following another carrear path maybe stacking shelves in asda might be more up his street!!.."

Jack Jester v.s Johnny Star

The power of one man meets the high flying expertise of another man when these 2 superstars lock horns at East Kilbride .Can jester keep up with the speed of Star and the obvious question is can Star handly the sheer brutallity that comes from Jester a man who many say has no concience whatsoever..

More matches to come your way keep checking back for more details :)

BCW Managment

Looks a good, solid card. Surprised not to see anything announced for Noam Dar though. Will probably pop along to this regardless :)

Archived