Classic NBA Games on DVD

MoistVaj

Clearvison (sister company of Silvervison) sell NBA dvd's not much choice they have released about 20 dvd's mostly player profiles and season reviews but you can pick up the 2010 All Star Game for 6 Quid and you can pre order the 2011 All Star Game for 11 Quid. Also the Ultiamte Jordan set they are selling has 5 complete Jordan games including his final game in a bulls jersey and the flu game.

Thanks mate, I had seen these but was wanting the full games, the MJ set looks very tempting though. I actually found quite an extensive archive of past games on the my P2P forums, so I've nabbed quite a few of those, if any one else is interested, there's various past games on there aswell as all of the past 3 season games, including play offs and friendlies.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.pontel.com/nbashop/

awesome site, official, every game imaginable but bit pricey per game (13euros each). Ive never seen anyone else selling them which is a shame

I ended up ordering a few dvds from pontel, fantastic service and excellent quality and quick to deliver too, still can't help but think that there must be a reasonable market for traders out there to flog games. iOffer have people selling them, but again its very pricey.

im a knicks fan (yeah im a real glory supporter lol) so buying their greatest matches dvd would be hard :(

There is actually a few Knicks dvds knocking about on the NBA website, also I believe a Patrick Ewing one is out there as well. With rumours that Chris Paul could be added to the side next season, along with Anthony and Stoudemire, the Knicks should have their best team in years!

Archived