TNA FAN INTERACTION

ludapan

Hey guys I wondered if any of you have attended these? i went to the 2009/2010 Interactions at wembley and they werent as good as I perhaps expected., Mick Foley was at the first one. But the year after is was Brutus, Wolfe and Rob Terry... and the security were being absolute dicks....hurrying you before getting a real chance to get photos etc.

Now i know it was a lot more expensive this year, so i wondered if you get a better experience for your money this time? ie more wrestlers showing up etc......

Otherwise I may pass it by....

Cheers!

I went to the 09 one and while it was rushed it was nowhere near as bad as this years. Security rushed you through the line and you werent allowed to get pics with the wrestlers just to take pics as they were signing. Not worth the money IMO. I went to the Glasgow one and got Ric Flair, Mr Anderson, Beer Money, Matt and Jeff, Angelina Love, Jeff Jarrett, Mickie James and Rob Van Dam to sign my programme but no pics with them :(

I went to the 09 one and while it was rushed it was nowhere near as bad as this years. Security rushed you through the line and you werent allowed to get pics with the wrestlers just to take pics as they were signing. Not worth the money IMO. I went to the Glasgow one and got Ric Flair, Mr Anderson, Beer Money, Matt and Jeff, Angelina Love, Jeff Jarrett, Mickie James and Rob Van Dam to sign my programme but no pics with them :(

Really?? That sucks....especially as they doubled the price this year! I was lucky enough to get photos with everyone both years....even Foley, just ignore the security guards hehe!

I think I might save the money in that case!

Thanks man

Really?? That sucks....especially as they doubled the price this year! I was lucky enough to get photos with everyone both years....even Foley, just ignore the security guards hehe!

I think I might save the money in that case!

Thanks man

I was glad to get the autographs but no photos just ruined it for me, as like you said the price was doubled. When I went the year before I got pics with everyone so was expecting the same. Also it was advertised that you would get an exclusive autograph book, but in actual fact it was just the programe, at Glasgow they were running late giving them out so the first 30 or so people just got all the autographs on a Braehead arena compliments slip, for

Archived