A.W.E. Royal Rumble for the New British Title, Newport, Shropshire.

Normally a very good show but i do feel that the outcome of the Rumble will be very predictable!!!

One of 3 names will be the victor!

I do enjoy the continued story lines and some strong heat for the heels on the Card.

Inexperienced faces booked judging by the below synopsis but i feel the heels can carry them easily.

All in all i am looking forward to the 22nd to see another good show from A.W.E.

Normally a very good show but i do feel that the outcome of the Rumble will be very predictable!!!

I do enjoy the continued story lines and some strong heat for the heels on the Card.

Inexperienced faces booked judging by the below synopsis but i feel the heels can carry them easily.

All in all i am looking forward to the 22nd to see another good show from A.W.E.

Thanks for your comments, A.W.E. has an excellent training school in which top names including Dave Moralez and Rockstar Spud regularly attend to get in shape for their matches. A.W.E. like to get as many of their home grown talents on the card as they can as they feel it's good for the growth and continuation of the company. So these shows are great experience for the newer wrestlers and I look forward to seeing you at the show. P.S. not all the names are announced yet, i will be announcing another match later this week, which i think will be a good one!

Thanks for your comments, A.W.E. has an excellent training school in which top names including Dave Moralez and Rockstar Spud regularly attend to get in shape for their matches. A.W.E. like to get as many of their home grown talents on the card as they can as they feel it's good for the growth and continuation of the company. So these shows are great experience for the newer wrestlers and I look forward to seeing you at the show. P.S. not all the names are announced yet, i will be announcing another match later this week, which i think will be a good one!

I do like the look of the tag match, the Hunters are a great team and i have seen them wrestle at a few promotions and never fail to impress me, plus with the addition of Joe Logan and the easily hateable Golden Member i can see that being a great match. Interested to see the dynamic these two aggressive bulies bring to the match.

Full card now announced.

15 Man Royal Rumble for the new A.W.E. British Championship.

"The Eagle Street Terrorist" Matt Clarke -v- "Renegade" Ian Rogers

"The King of Moreton" Brandon Thomas -v- Chris Brookes

Shona Mercy -v- Miss May

The Hunter Brothers -v- "Prime Hate" Joe Logan and The Golden Member.

Blake Warning -v- Firefly.

For tickets to the event to be held on Sunday 22nd May at the Millennium Community Centre, Church Lane, Moreton, Newport, Shropshire. TF10 9DS, call 07734659836 to reserve.

The show is tomorrow don't miss out! The list of wrestlers in the royal rumble for the British Championship are

Chris Brookes

"Star Man" Mark Clarke

"The Eagle Street Terrorist" Matt Clarke

"The Iron Serb" Ilya Dragovic

Firefly

The Golden Member

Hex

Jim Hunter

Lee Hunter

"Prime Hate" Joe Logan

"Flaming Hot" Liam Perrin

"Renegade" Ian Rogers