EWW - Rise to Ruin, 14th May, Hastings

silvera2006

EXTREME WORLD WRESTLING make the long awaited Return to HASTINGS!

SATURDAY 14TH MAY 2011!

Bringing you all our trademark action from the Premier 'Alternative' in British Professional Wrestling, as we take back the South East, with a return to the PHOENIX ARTS VENUE after an Extremely successful debut there September last year!

With Television style production and packed with excitement and surprises there will be something for the whole family with a stacked card featuring our Champions - THE DOMINATOR, SKARLETT, B-REY! Also - KERRY CABRERO, CHARLIE RAGE, STOCKWELL and Many More!

Doors 6:45pm - First Bell 7:30pm

Tickets

EWW World Heavyweight Title on the line: Dominator Vs Charlie Rage.

" The British Beast" The Dominator takes on " The Demon" Charlie Rage in what is one of the most highly anticipated matches in EWW History. Rage won his number 1 contenders shot after defeating " The Modern Messiah" Stockwell in a hard hitting battle at "The Darkest Hour" in November 2010. But does he have what i takes to overcome the locker room leader of EWW, the near 300lb Dominator? Dominator has proved time and time again why he is the kind of the castle in EWW, defeating all comers in barbaric fashion. Will EWW crown a new Heavyweight champion, or will " The British Beast" prove too much for " The Demon"?

EWW Womens Championship: Heaven Vs Hell - Skarlett vs " Lethal" Lucy Clayden.

Lucy Claydon has impressed the crowds in EWW with her no nonsense offence and hard work ethic. A born again christian, she has vowed to take the title from the waist of the devilish EWW Womens Champion Skarlett at Rise to Ruin. Be sure of one thing....no diva shall enter!

MORE MATCHES ANNOUNCED...

ST GEORGES TITLE - B-Rey vs " The Modern Messiah" Stockwell

THE E.W.W ST.GEORGE'S CHAMPIONSHIP IS BACK!

B-REY won the vacated title back in November - but now he faces his toughest challenge in the extremely refocused "MODERN MESSIAH" STOCKWELL! The two will meet for the title at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings! Will B-Rey continue his winning ways, or will the brute strength and " Hand of God" that Stockwell claims to experience, prove too much to cope with?

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus

Former Champ KERRY CABRERO will be seeking to regain the "Big Gold" - but first he must face the challenge of the masked monster EXODUS at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings! And if that wasn't challenge enough - this match will be held under a stipulation to be decided by the EXTREME COMMISH!

View the trailer vid HERE

B-REY won the vacated title back in November - but now he faces his toughest challenge in the extremely refocused "MODERN MESSIAH" STOCKWELL! The two will meet for the title at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings! Will B-Rey continue his winning ways, or will the brute strength and " Hand of God" that Stockwell claims to experience, prove too much to cope with?

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus

Former Champ KERRY CABRERO will be seeking to regain the "Big Gold" - but first he must face the challenge of the masked monster EXODUS at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings! And if that wasn't challenge enough - this match will be held under a stipulation to be decided by the EXTREME COMMISH!

Been waiting for these two matches to happen for quite a while now..looking forward to it! Great Trailer too.

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus

F-ing sweet!! Not a match amoungst that I dont really want to see. Any news whom else is on the card? Poster?

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus

F-ing sweet!! Not a match amoungst that I dont really want to see. Any news whom else is on the card? Poster?

Charlie Rage and Dominator is certainly gonna be an interesting one to watch, never ever seen these two face off and I heard the last time they faced off at Thunderslam they kicked the shit out of eachother lol I'm all for the champ' on this one though :)

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus

Charlie Rage and Dominator is certainly gonna be an interesting one to watch, never ever seen these two face off and I heard the last time they faced off at Thunderslam they kicked the shit out of eachother lol I'm all for the champ' on this one though :)

Any updates on this show? I see a bunch of the EWW 'faithful' had a busy weekend.

Titan vs Johnny Love

Time for the first Eggstreme Easter Treat! A New Match has been signed!!

Newcomer TITAN tries to bring an end to the word of Love when he makes his E.W.W debut against The Love Machine himself - JONNY LOVE on Saturday 14th May at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings!

Playboy Phil Bedwell vs Chris Wyld

And the Final Match..

"Extreme Icon 2010" PLAYBOY - PHIL BEDWELL aims to school E.W.W newcomer CHRIS WYLD - when the two face off on Saturday 14th May at RISE TO RUIN ~ Extreme World Wrestling (EWW) ~ Returns To Hastings!

So there you have it everybody, the full card for EWW Rise to Ruin, next saturday, May 14th, Tickets are still available.

The full card is...

'Playboy' Phil Bedwell vs Chris Wyld

Titan vs 'The Love Machine' Johnny Love

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus (Commisioner to announce stipulation)

'The Modern Messiah' Stockwell vs B-Rey © (EWW St George's Championship)

'Lethal' Lucy Clayden vs 'The Queen of Extreme' Skarlett © (EWW British Women's Championship)

Charlie Rage vs 'The British Beast' The Dominator © (EWW World Heavyweight Championship)

Trust me folks, you are not gonna want to miss this one, trailer for this event already uploaded but to have another sneek preview, here's some highlights from the last outing at the Phoenix Venue

HUGE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! For the first time ever E.W.W will be throwing open its doors for a pre-show training session!! Hosted by Our Number 1 contender And Thunderslam Legend Charlie Rage. A must attend for all prospective Future trainees of the Extreme Academy and Current trainees... This is your chance to 'learn the ropes' in a professional full sized wrestling ring.

Time - 1pm-3pm

Ages - 14 +

Price -

So there you have it everybody, the full card for EWW Rise to Ruin, next saturday, May 14th, Tickets are still available.

The full card is...

'Playboy' Phil Bedwell vs Chris Wyld

Titan vs 'The Love Machine' Johnny Love

Kerry Cabrero vs Exodus (Commisioner to announce stipulation)

'The Modern Messiah' Stockwell vs B-Rey

A very good show, I will leave results for an 'Official announcement' but all in all a very enjoyable show.

The wrestling itself was a mixed bag but there were some moments of brilliance, the crowd were so mental and the overall presentation was so over the top that it covered for any insignificant details that only those 1-2% of us would have picked up on.

This was my 1st live experience of EWW and it was packed full of the OTT panto style that is what pro wrestling is all about and it clearly works well for them.

It didnt showcase the strong and tech style as much as I would have liked (although there were some very red chests) but thats purely down to personal prefference.

Edit; upon reflection the above review didnt come across how I was trying, the guys at EWW seem like great guys and I wish them all success.

The show itself was very good as I mentioned before, I would definatly go again and would recommend anyone to check them out.

St. Georges Championship:

Stockwell d. B-Rey (New Champion)

Kid Pride d. "Hybrid" Josh Wall

...British Womens Championship:

Skarlett d. Lucy Clayden (Champion retains)

"Playboy" Phil Bedwell d. Chris Wylde

Titan d. Jonny Love

‎"Who Pins Wins" - Tag Team Rules

For the E.W.W Heavyweight Championship:

Dominator & Exodus vs Kerry Cabrero & The Rage

(Match ruled as "no-contest" after Exodus turned on Dominator and chokeslammed our sponsor from Lords Ink Tattoo Studio. W...hen he turned his attentions to Skarlett, Kerry Cabrero made the unlikely save.

Dominator and Cabrero cleared the ring of Exodus and Rage, who were then taken down by Skarlett who did an extreme daredevil leap from the 15 foot high speaker system.

This was followed by a moment of mutual respect between Cabrero and The Dominator - the long time rivals bumping fists with the Hastings crowd erupting!)

Archived