WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

http://www.sunlifestadium.com/content/ticketoffice.aspx

Says they're open way before hand! 3 hours! So imagine all the other international guys will get there early n get it done, so we would miss the hectic queues, arrive an hour and a half or even earlier before mania starts according to the brawl bus guys, so I'm honestly sure we should be fine :)

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Ticketmaster just replied to my email saying the Will Call window opens at 10AM.

So if the bus arrives a hour before door time which is a further hour and half before it begins we should be fine.

Good stuff!

Not long left to go now. Whats the schedule like for you guys then? I've got something planned every evening, leaving the day to sightsee/beach etc.

Arrive Weds night

Thurs - Miami Heat v Dallas Mavs

Fri - Axxess

Sat - HOF

Sun - WM28

Mon - Raw

Tues - Fly back.

Reading all this makes me sad I'm not going this year. Having did my first mania last year, I've got the itch now, but I simply couldn't afford it this year. I've now got a new job with decent money which will let me get it sorted for next year tho :D

Heres my schedule so far, unless anything else comes up.

Arrive Thursday.

Thursday-Axxess

Friday- Spare day to explore Miami and Axxess in the evening

Saturday- 2 sessions of Axxess with VIP tickets for Jericho and Orton, Hall of fame

Sunday- Axxess(depending on what time i get up, Wrestlereunion, Wrestlemania 28

Monday Raw

Pretty happy with what im getting packed in so far.

Doesnt say anything about Will Call though, just the general ticket office. Im assuming they are 2 different areas..?

Usually the same place, with a separate window.

Will Call is in a different place from the ticket office at Sunlife, at least for Dolphins' games.

Ok, of the 4 Manias I've been to, I've picked up tickets from Will Call several days in advance. So if you can get there before the day, this is the option I'd recommend

Particularly tricky if you're planning this for this year. The stadium is miiiiiiles from anywhere. Like, either three bus journeys from downtown Miami or South Beach, or a $100+ return cab fare.

Logistically unless you're mega-rich, you're going to have to nab them on the day.

Ok, of the 4 Manias I've been to, I've picked up tickets from Will Call several days in advance. So if you can get there before the day, this is the option I'd recommend

Particularly tricky if you're planning this for this year. The stadium is miiiiiiles from anywhere. Like, either three bus journeys from downtown Miami or South Beach, or a $100+ return cab fare.

Logistically unless you're mega-rich, you're going to have to nab them on the day.

It's all good, I'll have a car out there.

Archived