Ordering issue

Sky hd box has died tonight. Sky+ box in my room saying no Internet connection. Won't work downstairs as sky hd telephone lines built into box. What the fuck can I do????? Cheers

Ring the Box offlice line and order it that way? This is what I have to do cause my Sky+ box thinks theres no telephone line connected when there blatently is?

Can u record it tho? Wasn't planning on staying up till four

Ring the Box offlice line and order it that way? This is what I have to do cause my Sky+ box thinks theres no telephone line connected when there blatently is?

No you can't but you get all the replays.

You can Sky+ it but it will delete itself after a certain time.

You can Sky+ it but it will delete itself after a certain time.

When I have rung in the past to order it will not let my Sky+ it.

Now now people calm down. Sky's offices are in my city of Glasgow so go ahead and phone them. We are hospitable people. You might be lucky and get chatting to a nice scottish lady on the phone lol.

Main box office is in Dunfermline , might have to place my faith in a fifer and wait till replay tomorrow night :(

The repeats are on all week long but they only do one HD showing and you can't record it. Even if you wait for the replays it isn't that long to wait and watching it early evening isn't that bad. A lot better than sitting up till 4am.

When i was living at home our sky box was never connected to the phone line because it was in the other room so i always used to ring up just before it started and never had any problems.

My bro has just ordered it over the phone and apparently wwe are giving out the wrong number on their box office adverts! You might need to google for the proper number.

I can't access On Demand on Virgin Media.

I'm currently on hold, seeing whether anyone will answer.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Had to turn the box off then reboot it.

Archived