HEW Presents Back By Popular Demand

HEW Returns to Harlow Stadium on Saturday June 18th - were Back by Popular Demand!

Statement from HEW Commissioner Ms. Cox:

Due to my ruling last week concerning the HEW Tag Team Titles becoming vacant, I feel I should elaborate on why the ruling was made. The Zebra Kid sent an email to my office regarding the events at WAW's Project Nightclub show last week saying he will never tag with his Brother again further more he no longer wants to be known as Hooligan Bud, as along with his brother Bex as the The Hooligans were the HEW tag team champions I feel as Commissioner that I had no other option but to declare the titles Vacant.

With this news being on the downside I can now reveal some exciting news regarding The HEW Tag Team Championship, after careful negotiations for HEW Back By Popular Demand which will take place at Harlow Greyhound Stadium on Saturday June The 18th, The Tag titles will be decided in a match already booked.

For The Vacant HEW Tag Team Titles: The Devils Playboys Sam Knee and Brett Meadows will take on The Assassins Rowdy Ricky Knight and Barbarian Karl Kramer.

Further More, Due to The Zebra Kid's new attitude and the fact he has walked out on the HEW Tag Team Scene I also feel I must set an example to others so with that being said The Zebra Kid is suspended from HEW till further notice.

So that leads me to announce the other half of HEW Back By Popular Demand's Double Main Event:

Harlow vs. The World - England vs. Scotland: Harlow's Own Wonderkid Jonny Storm vs. Scotland's Highlander From Hell Drew Mcdonald!

I feel this makes up for all the confusion of last week and makes for a very interesting show indeed.

See you all at the show.

HEW Commissioner Jayne Cox.

New matches:

Marco Marinelli makes his return to HEW and will take on the fast rising Solomon.

James Mason also making his return to HEW takes on the popular Alex Young in what should be a fantastic contest

1 more huge match to come!

Tickets are priced at

• 1 month later...

new match announced :

Scheduled for Tears are Falling was the main event consisting of The Devil's Playboys vs. The Assassins, due to illness and injury's the card was changed. Now Commissioner Cox has announced since everyone is now fit and Healthy the match will happen on the 18th of June at the Harlow Greyhound Stadium.

The Devils Playboys - Sam Knee and Brett Meadows vs. The Assassins - Rowdy Ricky Knight and The Barbarian Karl Kramer.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the Events of WAW's May Mayhem show last night, The HEW Commissioner Ms. Cox has received an email from The Zebra Kid that he is no longer known as Hooligan Bud and will no longer tag with his brother as the Hooligans. Therefore Commissioner Cox has no option but to declare The HEW Tag Team Championships Vacant. an announcement will be made over the next few days as to what will happen about the tag team belts.

Statement from HEW Commissioner Ms. Cox:

Due to my ruling last week concerning the HEW Tag Team Titles becoming vacant, I feel I should elaborate on why the ruling was made. The Zebra Kid sent an email to my office regarding the events at WAW's Project Nightclub show last week saying he will never tag with his Brother again further more he no longer wants to be known as Hooligan Bud, as along with his brother Bex as the The Hooligans were the HEW tag team champions I feel as Commissioner that I had no other option but to declare the titles Vacant.

With this news being on the downside I can now reveal some exciting news regarding The HEW Tag Team Championship, after careful negotiations for HEW Back By Popular Demand which will take place at Harlow Greyhound Stadium on Saturday June The 18th, The Tag titles will be decided in a match already booked.

For The Vacant HEW Tag Team Titles: The Devils Playboys Sam Knee and Brett Meadows will take on The Assassins Rowdy Ricky Knight and Barbarian Karl Kramer.

Further More, Due to The Zebra Kid's new attitude and the fact he has walked out on the HEW Tag Team Scene I also feel I must set an example to others so with that being said The Zebra Kid is suspended from HEW till further notice.

So that leads me to announce the other half of HEW Back By Popular Demand's Double Main Event:

Harlow vs. The World - England vs. Scotland: Harlow's Own Wonderkid Jonny Storm vs. Scotland's Highlander From Hell Drew Mcdonald!

I feel this makes up for all the confusion of last week and makes for a very interesting show indeed.

See you all at the show.

HEW Commissioner Jayne Cox.

• 2 weeks later...

1, James Mason beat Marty Scurll

2, Solomon beat Marco Marinelli

3, The Assassins Ricky Knight and Karl Kramer beat The Devils Playboys Sam Knee and Brett Meadows with outside help from The Zebra Kid to become the New HEW tag team champions.

4, Exodus beat Danny Blaze

5, Jonny Storm beat Zebra Kid by DQ when Ricky Knight and Karl Kramer attacked Storm, Commissioner Cox hit the ring to maintain order only to get attacked herself by The Assassins and Zebra which resulted in her taking Karl Kramers top rope splash much to the horror of the fans in attendance, The Devils Playboys and Danny Blaze hit the ring but it was too late. verbal attacks were exchanged and thus setting up for a return to Harlow Stadium on August 20th : HEW vs WAW interfed cup and championship belts will be on the line!

Next HEW show will be on July The 30th at The Takeley Silver Jubilee Hall when the saga continues.

This was a great show. The final angle was nicely done and had some really powerful visuals to close the show. I really liked Danny Blaze v Exodus, possibly one of my favourite matches of Danny's and Exodus looked pretty good here too. I know these guys aren't 'UKFF favourites' per se, but I think they deserved credit here.

The remainder were also fun matches. Can't go wrong with Zebra and Jonny, James Mason v Marty was a nice 'shall I?' type match with some good wrestling thrown in, Mario and Solomon had a tidy match-Mario's heel work has come on leaps and bounds and his audience interaction was tremendous.

Good stuff. Great to see Karl Kramer back again.

Archived