WILD Promotions Return To Birmingham

The Guvnor

We regret to announce that due to injury Wolf Alexander has unfortunately had to withdraw from this event. His replacement will be the equally-capable Sean King, who will now compete in a rematch from our last event at the Ivy Leaf with Alan Gallagher.

The show is fast approaching and is a good opportunity for Midlands fans to see some talented wrestlers who are not often in this part of the country.

Hope to see some of you there.

Having seen WILD promotions several times when they used to come to Stirling in Scotland I can say its usually a very entertaining evening when you go and see one of their shows. Id recommend any wrestling fans in the Birmingham area to go and see this show on the 27th May.

I plan to attend the show myself tonight, it certainly looks like being an interesting and entertaining bill, with a nice mixture of old and new.

Villains and otherwise sane people beware though; because I plan to bring with me legendary superfan " Mad Eli Collins". :thumbsup:

A rare chance to see Mad Eli in the Midlands, and as many of you will know Eli is often great entertainment on his own....if you like that sort of thing! :D

In results from last night....

1. 'The Natural' Allan Grogan defeated 'The One To Watch' Nathan Reynolds by pinfall.

2. Alan Gallagher defeated Chris O'Reilly two falls to one.

3. Five Star Flash defeated Carl 'The Hammer' Conroy by pinfall.

4. Stu Pendous defeated RJ Impact by pinfall.

5. 'Classy' Chris Curtis (with cornerman Sparky from BRMB Radio) defeated The Rock & Roll Express (with cornerman Carl Conroy) two falls to one.

MC: John Short (Bristol)

Referee: Sacha Wolstenholme (London)

Attendance: 130 approximately (official figures not yet in)

Thank you to everyone involved for all their hard work last night. It was a good night and managed to raise some cash for the Moseley & King's Heath District Lions Club. We are tentatively looking at returning to the Ivy Leaf Club in November for another Lions Club fundraiser. More news on that when we have it.

Archived