Advice regarding ECW DVDs

Cocky_Pete

Hey everybody,

I am keen to sell my collection of ECW DVDs. These were originally released by Delta in the early 2000s. I have noticed that some of these are listed for crazy prices on eBay and Amazon, e.g. Guilty as Charged 1999 is on Amazon for an astonishing

I have put Big Ass Extreme Bash '96 up on eBay - you can see the listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1#ht_500wt_1156

I also have the following for sale:

November to Remember '95

Holiday Hell '95

Massacre on Queens Boulevard

Heatwave '96

November to Remember '96

It Ain't Seinfeld

Buffalo Invasion

Terry Funk's Wrestlefest

Cyberslam '98

If you are interested in any of these DVDs and want to make an offer, PM me. Otherwise I'll list them on eBay.

those probably wont sell as much as the ppv dvds - i know when i had the complete collection on vhs and later dvd it was ppvs that were the big sellers.

i wish i hadnt sold them, id never pay the prices for them these days. i did manage to get crossing the line 99 dvd for a few quid so thats my sole ecw dvd these days.

those probably wont sell as much as the ppv dvds - i know when i had the complete collection on vhs and later dvd it was ppvs that were the big sellers.

i wish i hadnt sold them, id never pay the prices for them these days. i did manage to get crossing the line 99 dvd for a few quid so thats my sole ecw dvd these days.

Cheers - I have all the PPVs on VHS but I doubt anyone would be interested in them in this format.

Might sell off the DVDs as a bundle instead.

Archived