Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

It needs to be remembered that I only revealed my failed bomb attempt after bristep actually asked me and the bomb thing had already been brought up prior to that by other people; so it's not as if I just randomly came out with the claim. I also said that the bomb shouldn't reveal themselves soon after that. It's only since it's been narrowed down to two that I brought the issue back up, especially as it could kick-start a series of role claims which could catch out some scum bluff-claims.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I believe spotlightmagnet and I also don't think he's in a team with Tom. However, I think tom's the best lynch today - I'm very suspicious of swiftstrike, but the speedy wagon on him is worrying, it reminds me very much of the wagon attempt on me yesterday. I think it's very likely tom'll flip scum, and his various interactions should reveal some interesting info to work from.

As for swift, I personally want to know his role, and why he chose it - and potentially what he's done with it? Given his high positioning on the list what he chose to take/go for could speak volumes about his allignment.

• Paid Members

EBWOP - Also Ron, roles were picked before any knowledge of a players alignment so it's not going to tell us much surely?

EBWOP2 - With regards to swift I mean

• Paid Members
EBWOP - Also Ron, roles were picked before any knowledge of a players alignment so it's not going to tell us much surely?

That's not true at all - it's been mentioned before in THIS thread, AND the sign-up thread that the mafia had 24 hours before the draft to talk.

• Paid Members

So, tom - I'd like to throw this contradiction at you, and everyone else. You just said:

You suggested you didn't know that the numbers for scum could be changed. However, very early on we were ALL embroiled in a conversation about the relevance of numbers - PARTICULARLY you. I don't see how this could have slipped your mind - you even make it explicitly clear (check the bolded text) that you understand the scum can change numbers:

(1) Chris B and bristep both fingered you out before I even posted about you, and bristep even voted for you so how could I have instigated the initial lynch push?

(2) You chose not to vote bristep before I'd even posted about you, yet you claim you didn't vote for bristep BECAUSE of me. Do you have a time machine or just hoping people won't look back at the thread or remember?

(3) I have not ignored the numbers, I simply questioned the relevance which was then explained to me

(4) I didn't jump to say I'd not ignored the numbers, you actually questioned me on the numbers issue and tried to belittle me and discredit me and I simply answered that, it's not like I randomly brought it up

(5) Nice OMGUS from you there

(1) Never said that, I said you are pushing it through now, see the difference?

(2) Never said that either, it was case in point as to my original standpoint of Bristep, by WAITING and being PATIENT more scum may rise to the surface, you have risen.

(3) Even though the relevance was already posted, that's what you ignored

(4) Fair one, see my addition to this here post and you EBWOPs

(5) OMGUS, Christ, in it's application it's OMGUS straight back, but enough of that. I only techniaclly OMGUS'ed Bri, and didn't vote in that direction, so you bringing it up is irrelevant.

EBWOP 1 : Both accusing, I believe Bristep is moving through desperation after that slip, I believe you are moving in on a potential kill. MAJOR difference

EBWOP 2: No, but a switched on Vanilla Town (is that even right?) would easily know I am what I claim

A claim folks, that has gone completely unnoticed.

Back to (4)

Quite simply, cage = rattled

1 - You said :

For me out my attackers I believe he's the scummiest of the group.

VOTE: tom

And THAT'S why I didn't vote Bristep from the off.

2 - So it was a big elaborate plan all along?

3 - I said I must have missed it first time around re: the relevance; I skimmed through some posts because there seemed to be a case growing on bristep so I focused on that and the whole not realising scum could alter numbers thing

5 - I voted you, you come back and accuse me of being scum and vote me. Seems relevant to me

E1 - A vote is an accusation of being scum I'd generally say, so sure he's accusing you of being scum if you ignore any possible motives

E2 - OK, I'll give you a chance here, why would a vanilla town know for sure you are what you claim?

And the claim didn't go un-noticed, I even commented on your claim :

Seems convenient that he claims vanilla townie as the pressure grows on him

• Paid Members
That was just to change their numbers though I thought?

Why ignore that post? I haven't said I didnt know scum couldn't change numbers. I wasn't aware of them being able to change roles. Number changing was discussed earlier but not role changing

• Paid Members
That was just to change their numbers though I thought?

Why ignore that post? I haven't said I didnt know scum couldn't change numbers. I wasn't aware of them being able to change roles. Number changing was discussed earlier but not role changing

Huh? I'm not talking about role changing. It was number pick first, THEN it was role pick. The scum had the chance to discuss their number choices and change them, so therefore also had the chance to discuss what roles to pick.

• Paid Members

Show me where in my last few posts I said I didn't know numbers could be changed? I just, daftly, didnt connect that to role picks. I forgot that roles got picked after the draft order.

Archived