Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

And sorry, Lion :( I did the same thing a few games ago when I became convinced Family Guy was town, and my narrow focus probably cost the town that game. As I've said I'm actually glad he's dead now otherwise I'd have wasted much of everyone's time bleating on about why you were all daft not to be lynching him.

And sorry, Lion :( I did the same thing a few games ago when I became convinced Family Guy was town, and my narrow focus probably cost the town that game. As I've said I'm actually glad he's dead now otherwise I'd have wasted much of everyone's time bleating on about why you were all daft not to be lynching him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Snake, if you confirm this, you won't be lynched.

So, you say this, Snake confirms it and in your next post.........yep, you vote for him. The elongation of Snake to Snaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeee (etc.) could be easily seen as a sign of happiness and/or excitement. So, the plan was that you'd confirm him as bulletproof and then you leave a bit of time before you put him L-1, despite the above post, and then wait until someone drops the hammer blow?

And Ron, I need a bit of time to look back over bristep as to be honest, I was so focused on first TDK and then Lion, and with not being able to spend as much time on this in the previous day as I'd have liked, that I've not really paid a huge amount of attention to him. What is it that concerns you about him?

And sorry Lion

• Paid Members
And Ron, I need a bit of time to look back over bristep as to be honest, I was so focused on first TDK and then Lion, and with not being able to spend as much time on this in the previous day as I'd have liked, that I've not really paid a huge amount of attention to him. What is it that concerns you about him?

Bristep, actually I think he might be town - what concerns me is the fact he pushed to lynch Snake, saying he was essentially vanilla now. And now we're down our only scum-proof player. BUT - in a bizarre way he was SO stubborn I actually think that means he's likely town. If he weren't, we now know Lion's allignment so why wouldn't he just have "reluctantly" gone ahead with the Lion lynch, then chase after SMS (who also I think is town) the day after? I guess they could be scum together and are working a masterful plan, but I'm thinking the possibility of that is remote.

Bristep needs to be scrutinized of course, but so does everyone.

Particularly this man:

FOS Nexus

It's absolutely vital we hit scum tonight. And I think if we take out the above man, we probably will.

• Paid Members

No, the elongation was a metal gear solid reference, actually. Settle down sweetheart, you've not found a scumtell.

Pretty sure I'd have just as much to answer for if we'd lynched SMS. SMS as a rolecop is more use than a Bulletproof townie. I didn't know if Snake was town or not, and I realised BP is a good skill for scum to have-he would've been completely protected from any vigs. At least with the Snake lynch we have a good place to start-who was on his wagon, who wasn't etc.? Often not voting is as important a wagon to look at as voting. Who was not voting to try and force a no lynch? Let's not just look at Snake's wagon.

SMS, did you get any results?

• Paid Members

EBWOP - Just looked back at the last few pages of bristep activity and he just screams of being town to me. Of course, he could be just saying all the right things but I read him as town, especially considering that he didn't suddenly jump onto Lion when SMS suggested it

• Paid Members
No, the elongation was a metal gear solid reference, actually. Settle down sweetheart, you've not found a scumtell.

Pretty sure I'd have just as much to answer for if we'd lynched SMS. SMS as a rolecop is more use than a Bulletproof townie. I didn't know if Snake was town or not, and I realised BP is a good skill for scum to have-he would've been completely protected from any vigs. At least with the Snake lynch we have a good place to start-who was on his wagon, who wasn't etc.? Often not voting is as important a wagon to look at as voting. Who was not voting to try and force a no lynch? Let's not just look at Snake's wagon.

SMS DO NOT share any results!!! Well, unless they're potential scum tells I guess - but if not DON'T give anything away!!

• Paid Members

Ok sexy, but firstly can you explain why you said you wouldn't lynch him if he confirmed he was bulletproof and then once he confirmed it, you voted for him? You haven't really answered my point about it potentially being a plan for you and your scum buds to out Snake and then up the pressure. And secondly, are you asking SMS for results so you can get rid of another town power role?

edit after preview : Wow, you really forgot that?

• Paid Members

Yes, I had forgotten that SMS was a rolecop. He shouldn't out anyone else. My bad.

Sure sweetums. It's not a plan 'cos I don't have any scumbuddies.

I voted for him because I didn't want a no lynch and a BP townie is less use than a rolecop. Would you rather I'd voted for and lynched SMS? Or gone for a no lynch?

• Paid Members

In fact, I'm going to slap a vote down early too, hopefully we can get some more action this phase, and that includes me; I wasn't near active enough last phase.

VOTE Nexus

And now I'm away to get some GTA play in

• Paid Members

EBWOP - I'd have rathered a no-lynch than towns bulletproof dying; believe it or not sexy-cheeks

EBWOP2 - So why say he'd not get lynched if he confirmed as BP

EBWOP - He's not much use after you got him to confirm himself, no, but I think you wanted to confirm he was bp in order to secure a big hit for scum

• Paid Members
Yes, I had forgotten that SMS was a rolecop. He shouldn't out anyone else. My bad.

Sure sweetums. It's not a plan 'cos I don't have any scumbuddies.

I voted for him because I didn't want a no lynch and a BP townie is less use than a rolecop. Would you rather I'd voted for and lynched SMS? Or gone for a no lynch?

Honestly Nexus - when you're scum you actually POST like scum, with sarcastic comments and a cocky attitude. And that's exactly what you're doing now. I suspect you're trying to sound dismissive and casual, but instead you sound ridiculously scummy.

Archived