Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It is now Snake 5. Lion 5.

We have 45 min approx to secure the lynch.

We need 3 more votes.

Bristep can we persuade you to join the Lion lynch?

I'm very wary of this the more you lead it. I'm beginning to wonder if we're not all making a huge mistake.

• Paid Members

Vote Count

Snake Plissken (5) - swiftstrike, bristep123, unfitfinlay, brownie, Lion of the Midlands

swiftstrike (1) - Chris B,

SMS (2) - spotlightmagnet1, Kenny McBride

Lion of the Midlands (5) - SMS, tom, Carbomb MA, Snake Plissken, Ron Simmons

Not Voting:

Nexus

With 14 Alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: 7pm Monday 28th March

We need 3 more votes.

I can't support a wagon with my two top suspects on it. You seem perfectly fine with getting a lynch even if your top suspect joins the wagon. Speaks volumes to me.

I'm sticking to my guns, Snake is still a more than viable wagon.

I have half an hour to get a lynch on someone I suspect is scum, rather than let others lynch what could be an important role for town, so with time running out I am going to keep pushing this.

If I had more time I wouldn't push this as hard, I would try and have more of a discussion, but time is something we don't have.

Off topic, but we will need to discuss what day would be best for the deadline, so we don't end up in the mess we have had with players all being V/LA so close to the deadline.

• Paid Members

I've suspected Lion since very early on, but I'm hugely wary of SMS's leading of the lynch. I don't think I can back this. We NEED to lynch someone. I wonder if the scum are feeding us a role-less player to save two strongly placed ones?

unvote

Vote Snake Plissken

We need 3 more votes.

I can't support a wagon with my two top suspects on it. You seem perfectly fine with getting a lynch even if your top suspect joins the wagon. Speaks volumes to me.

I'm sticking to my guns, Snake is still a more than viable wagon.

Well I can't vote Snake either.

I have listed you as one of my top suspects, you are now not prepared to vote for someone I listed alongside you as scum, so that just makes me suspect you and Lion more.

Expect my vote on you straight from the start of the next days play.

I've suspected Lion since very early on, but I'm hugely wary of SMS's leading of the lynch. I don't think I can back this. We NEED to lynch someone. I wonder if the scum are feeding us a role-less player to save two strongly placed ones?

unvote

Vote Snake Plissken

Well what is the point of voting someone when you suspect someone else?

What is the point of you having the neighborizer role if you lynch who you are supposed to meet and talk to?

I don't understand what you are playing at Ron.

vote: Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

That's L-1.

Oh what a surprise!

The other scum member pops in when least suspected and puts his vote on the role he knows he can't get rid of any other way.

Starting to think Ron or Swift are scum number 4, mainly Ron, but I feel I am fighting this battle alone.

• Paid Members

unvote

Vote Snake Plissken

Well what is the point of voting someone when you suspect someone else?

What is the point of you having the neighborizer role if you lynch who you are supposed to meet and talk to?

I don't understand what you are playing at Ron.

I don't trust you OR this wagon - I can't get behind something that fills me with suspicion. Also, I don't think we're going to get the eight required to lynch Lion anyway. I don't want us to wind up with a no lynch.

Nexus voting for Snake in yet another opportune moment is also concerning, but I'm going to stick with whoever our best option of not having a no lynch is, for obvious reasons I hope.

On a side note, bad timing I guess since the tenseness of the moment.

Am I the only person who thinks of this whenever Snake is lynched/night killed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwnPFryXF6g...feature=related

Unlike the game though, he has no continues, so lynch him and his game really is over.

I always think of Snake from the Simpsons for some reason.

Archived