NGW Prophecy; Saturday 23rd April;ft Hayes, Stixx, Bailey, Malen, Cruz

Dunny

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been to all of the NGW events over the last 12 months I can honestly say these guys have improved with every single show...

The card as got stronger EVERY single show...

The arena looks better and better at every performance and I understand more is yet to come...

IF YOU ENJOY YOUR WRESTLING YOU WILL LOVE NGW

Become a part of the new (Re) - Generation in British wrestling.

It's a shame that I can't make this show, but after going to most of the show's NGW have put on over the last near 3 years it is great to see other people are taking notice of NGW and it getting the reputation it truely worked hard to deserves.

The stage and arena set up, the still be debuted custom canvas and ring pads, the hot crowds, the top UK guys mixed with the always improving younger talent from all over the country. I have no doubt this show will be up there with the British Wrestling Peak. If you have never seen a NGW show, the time is now.

The great thing about NGW, is that even now with recognised and better production values, a better budget (which brings in greater and well known talent) they still haven't forgot about the local talent, and you can see how much they are improving, both in the ring and out, just by working with and been around these guys with more experience.

The great thing about NGW, is that even now with recognised and better production values, a better budget (which brings in greater and well known talent) they still haven't forgot about the local talent, and you can see how much they are improving, both in the ring and out, just by working with and been around these guys with more experience.

I have to agree! NGW has improved massively since i first started going their shows. They go about their business in a professional manner & are ambitious in a sensible, realistic way.

The training has had a variety of teachers that now reads like a "Who"s, Who" of British Wrestling. Some of the students are nearing "Show Standard", which ties in nicely with an upcoming "Adrenaline" Show.

As mentioned earlier, with the production values are very good, as is the in ring talent & with the increased fan base, 2011 could be a big year for NGW.

I have been to most of the shows, and they haven't disappointed. Just look at the fact that two of their top stars are now wrestling for All-Star on most shows (Nathan Cruz and Colossus Kennedy), shows the level of talent they have there,

The new stage setup, which was unveiled at the last show was really good, probably the best I have seen from a UK promotion.

Anyone who hasn't seen one of their shows should go down, but I recommend taking your satnav, as the venue is poorly signposted, and difficult to find if you don't know where it is.

I have been to most of the shows, and they haven't disappointed. Just look at the fact that two of their top stars are now wrestling for All-Star on most shows (Nathan Cruz and Colossus Kennedy), shows the level of talent they have there,

The new stage setup, which was unveiled at the last show was really good, probably the best I have seen from a UK promotion.

Anyone who hasn't seen one of their shows should go down, but I recommend taking your satnav, as the venue is poorly signposted, and difficult to find if you don't know where it is.

Agreed about the sat nav, one of my friends lives literally a 5 minute walk from the venue and she didn't have a clue where it was. But definitely worth the trip non the less.

• 2 weeks later...

Tag Team Tournament: First Round

At Regeneration in February we saw the first match in the tournment to eventually name the first eer NGW tag team champions as the team of Venum (Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams) defeated Max Angelus & Shane Spyral.

The Prophecy will see the second match of the first round featuring the team specifically hand picked by NGW management, Mark Criteria. Criteria was in fact going to reveal his entrants when he filmed the piece for the NGW production crew to announce the tournament until the annoucement was cut short by some unwelcomed visitors (still available on our youtube channel). We can now reveal that his entrants are none other than his 'hired gun' Paul Malen & Joseph Conners, collectively known as Predators.

Their opponents will be NGW originals, Matt Myers & Avian. This pairing is bitter sweet for NGW fans as while it sees two of the crowds favourites teaming up, they will be surely devastated that AVian isn't teaming with his brother Danny V. The brothers (The Storr Brothers), are generally recognised as the original tag team in NGW and having been waiting for two years for the introduction of a tag team championship to prove their worth in NGW. But in the afternoon of Regeneration in February, Danny V was attacked from behind and left laying. Avian accompanied his brother to the hospital and thus both could not compete in one of the biggest matches in their career against The Rockstar Spud & CJ Banks. Instead, Myers stepped up to defend Danny V's honour and accused Spud of being the perpatrator of the attack and beat CJ Banks. After match Avain reappeared at the venue and jumped the guardrails and cleared the ring of CJ & Spud and promised to get his hands on the pair for taking out Danny V. Spud again denied it was them and revealed being a typical Rockstar he didn't arrive in Hull until after the doors had opened and they didn't care enough to go to such trouble.

So the mystery remains, who did attack Danny V?

While Avian is on a mission to solve find out who did it and get revenge, longtime friend Matt Myers has stepped up once again to stand in for Danny V, this time in the tag team tournament to partner Avian. Will it be the fresh, highflying pairing of Myers & Avian or will it be The Predators joining Venum in the second round?

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

NGW Championship

'The Showstealer' Nathan Cruz

• 2 weeks later...

Following multiple losses (including a drinking contest) against him in November, fellow Mexican Dara Diablo has become obsessed with El Ligero and two being friends & partners. Sources close to Ligero report that Dara is constantly trying to make contact with Ligero - missed calls, voicemails, texts, email etc.

This past February at Regeneration, El Ligero was on the wrong side of a vicious beating from NGW's resident monster Colossus Kennedy. Colossus set up for the dangerous skull crush, but Diablo ran and literally knocked Ligero out of the way to protect him and ended up taking the bullet himself. After putting his health on the line in the name of friendship, Diablo seemed sure this would mean Ligero would come round to his way of thinking.

Unfortunately due to commitments overseas, El Ligero will not be on hand at Prophecy on April 23rd (rumours have it that this was a purposeful double booking to avoid another evening with Diablo). Diablo's role at Prophecy is still unclear so the NGW production caught up with him to see if they could get an exclusive on what Diablo would be up to at Prophecy. Sadly for them, they stumbled upon a one-sided business meeting.

Following multiple losses (including a drinking contest) against him in November, fellow Mexican Dara Diablo has become obsessed with El Ligero and two being friends & partners. Sources close to Ligero report that Dara is constantly trying to make contact with Ligero - missed calls, voicemails, texts, email etc.

This past February at Regeneration, El Ligero was on the wrong side of a vicious beating from NGW's resident monster Colossus Kennedy. Colossus set up for the dangerous skull crush, but Diablo ran and literally knocked Ligero out of the way to protect him and ended up taking the bullet himself. After putting his health on the line in the name of friendship, Diablo seemed sure this would mean Ligero would come round to his way of thinking.

Unfortunately due to commitments overseas, El Ligero will not be on hand at Prophecy on April 23rd (rumours have it that this was a purposeful double booking to avoid another evening with Diablo). Diablo's role at Prophecy is still unclear so the NGW production caught up with him to see if they could get an exclusive on what Diablo would be up to at Prophecy. Sadly for them, they stumbled upon a one-sided business meeting.

Really hope these two get to team up soon, great double act!

Archived