House of Pain Training Day - Sunday 20th March

House of Pain

On Sunday 20th March, the House of Pain Wrestling Academy will host its next training day. Being held at our new premises, the Gym Combat Super Centre, Crocker Street in Nottingham.

There will be 6 hours of training through the day (3 x 2 hour classes) and 3 of the UK's best in their field teaching different things each session and YOU get to design what you learn based on what you feel you'll gain the most from.

The price is

On Sunday 20th March, the House of Pain Wrestling Academy will host its next training day. Being held at our new premises, the Gym Combat Super Centre, Crocker Street in Nottingham.

There will be 6 hours of training through the day (3 x 2 hour classes) and 3 of the UK's best in their field teaching different things each session and YOU get to design what you learn based on what you feel you'll gain the most from.

The price is

Our current youngest trainee is 8 years old. And his dad trains too.

In my experience, the younger generation generally lose interest after about and hour since they aren't learning what they see on TV, but as long as they don't mess around too much and are at an age where they can understand what's going on, I don't mind how young they are. :)

There is a small friends/family type show for some of the very new trainees on Sunday 20th February at our new training facility in Nottingham, I'm really advertising it, but anyone on here is welcome to come if they want. :)

I'm planning the first proper one for March 19th, the day before the training day, but more info will come soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived