Belt Wall Hangers

RatedF

After some Belt Wall Hangers, everywhere in uk seems to be sold out that i know of. Wrestling World and shop currently have no stock. Only alternative is ordering from US which i don't really wanna do if i can help it.

Needs to fit the Commerative WHC AND WWE Championship.

Many Thanks

Ryan

After some Belt Wall Hangers, everywhere in uk seems to be sold out that i know of. Wrestling World and shop currently have no stock. Only alternative is ordering from US which i don't really wanna do if i can help it.

Many Thanks

Ryan

The ones from US are ok, I got 8 and they are better then the ones I got off WWE Shop

Many Thanks

Ryan

The ones from US are ok, I got 8 and they are better then the ones I got off WWE Shop

Have you got a link for the hangers mate?

Many Thanks

Ryan

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Replica-Belt-WALL-HA...=item4156783a92

Many Thanks

Ryan

Yer their the one's that interested me. Do you know the delivery time these take roughly? And do the custom fees apply?

Many Thanks

Ryan

Many Thanks

Ryan

Yer their the one's that interested me. Do you know the delivery time these take roughly? And do the custom fees apply?

Many Thanks

Ryan

if your ordering 2 there wont be any fees, I think its

Archived