ITV's Prime Time Chat Show Host Promotes British Wrestling

rbwfan

ITV's current No.1 prime time chat show host Paul O'Grady sits down with the UK's TOP wrestling star The UK KID to discuss training and his up and coming match Vs Mr Moonsault Jake McCluskey in a Steel Cage live at the Portsmouth Guildhall on February 25th.

Paul O'Grady is a long time wrestling fan, often talking about watching wrestling with his parents during his childhood up bringing in Liverpool, the crowds, the energy, the atmosphere everything that made Wrestling in the UK an iconic sport through the 80's. O'grady jumped at the chance to interview 'The international Superstar' The UK KID stating his only other interview with a wrestler happened to be The Rock which lead to Lilly Savage, O'Gradys alter ego leading The Rock to the ring at The Royal Albert Hall for World Wrestling Entertainment.

"I do like what I've seen of The UK KID, he has that clare that would drop a camel dead and the mean side of an angry rottweiler chewing on a wasp! I'll be in the front row screaming an cheering after a few whiskeys! I might even get in there" stated O'Grady moments after the interview took place.

With main stream stars like Paul O'Grady getting behind British wrestling, this can only be seen as a plus for the entire business and a huge catch for Varsity Pro Wrestling, The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company.

The Interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4Wjpq5HeM

The VPW Live Experience -

To Book tickets to The Portsmouth Guildhall on Feb 25th go to www.portsmouthguildhall.co.uk or visit www.varsityprowrestling.com for more info

With main stream stars like Paul O'Grady getting behind British wrestling, this can only be seen as a plus for the entire business and a huge catch for Varsity Pro Wrestling, The UK's No.1 Sports Entertainment Company.

That's a very bold statement to make!!! Nice work drawing attention to your company though VPW

Archived