AJ Styles

Baxter

Confirmed on TNA facebook:

We are delighted to announce that Kurt Angle has joined the TNA Maximum iMPACT 2011 Tour and will be wrestling at events in Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester, London and around Europe.

Sadly AJ Styles has suffered an injury meaning he will miss the shows.

We are delighted to announce that Kurt Angle has joined the TNA Maximum iMPACT 2011 Tour and will be wrestling at events in Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester, London and around Europe.

I was actually holding out for this regardless of any injuries or cancelled appearances. I reckon Angle would have been announced anyway as back up incase shit hit the fan with Jeff but none the less it's great to see Angle announced.

Anyone else predicting Matt Hardy will get added also?

I was actually holding out for this regardless of any injuries or cancelled appearances. I reckon Angle would have been announced anyway as back up incase shit hit the fan with Jeff but none the less it's great to see Angle announced.

Same here, always love seeing Angle live so very happy with this announcement.

Archived