WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Its my two favourite female wrestlers.......in the WWE at least. They're hot too! Loving Victoria's new attire yet forever longing for her to spill out of it!

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Niall

This was a decent show right up until the Cruiserwight match then Lesnar/Goldberg.Just shows you how much of a show is made by the crowd.Lesnar completely and utterly fucked Vince McMahon over. If he doesn't play on that next week then he is missing out big time.FUCK BROCK!

3 matches left...2 hours to go.....oh my god how long is the main event going?

There isn't two hours left. JR as much as stated on RAW that it would be much less.Anyway, allow me to make this the 10000000th "Victoria looks hot tonight" post...

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Starting to ever so slightly regret buying my Mania XX DVD off Silvervision already. Here's hoping the extra's are amazing! Mind you these two are hot enough to make up for it. But that ending was lame!!!The 3 remaining matches had better go long and be good with it or Bret has to return to salvage this show

Whoa she's looking well severe with the shaved look! Noooooooo!Mind you I suppose I can put up with it as long as she dresses as a dominatrix!

Guest Niall

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Couldn't disagree more.The PPV was doing fine until Brock's match.Brock has shit all over Vince, WWE and the fans by doing what he did. He could have waited until tomorrow to hand his notice in - and left right.I don't think Vince will be impressed by Lesnar shooting on the MSG crowd with the bird.The only lesson Vince is learning is not to trust Lesnar ever again.