UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Tuesday night after 11 or we'd from 8 are my best times to play games as juventus

Re the marseille argument, why do you decline games based on home or away when we all just play each other once??

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roma 3 - 2 CSKA

lag was the worst i ever had in the league, i got a lucky winner on the 90th minute, as soon as that happened he quit and sign-off PSN.

that was a dick move mate.

my last two games in this league have been a fucking piss take now!! first 2-2 with dortmund with the worst lag ever seen on any game, bpth teams couldnt pass the ball five yards!!!

then this 3-2 against roma. to call ur 3rd lucky is the understatement of the century! it was absolute bollocks. ive never seen anything like it in my life. i was close to smashing my tv an ps3 up! how my defender with no one around him totally missed the ball under no pressure then the comp changed my man twice allowing ur striker who was 10 yards away to stroll through on goal. im stil raging now and we played hours ago. and ur cut back for ur first was outrageous. literally walking the ball up the six yard line till the keeper is brpought out by the comp and doing a cut back! thats a dick move!!! 'mate'

Tuesday night after 11 or we'd from 8 are my best times to play games as juventus

Re the marseille argument, why do you decline games based on home or away when we all just play each other once??

Is Marseille cheating like? Bit of a shame if true, its only a bit of fun that we are playing for

I'm very particular with certain things on FIFA like if I am playing a mate down my house controller 1 always has to be the home team and controller 2 the away team. I also use the broadcast camera which has bought a recent upturn in my performances online, but the angle isn't always the same depending on the stadium. So if my fixture is to play at home I am used to the Stade Velodrome camera angle so that will be my preference. I don't get what benefit anyone gets by inviting others to play because if I did use assisted defending then its applicable no matter who sends the game invite. Anyone who has played me can see my players lunging for standing tackles and I use the contain and jockey features a lot which I wouldn't need if i had assisted defending controls.

Everyone I have played except a few miss chances whereas I am clinical taking mine. Where is the cheating in that? Ask Roma when I played him, we had difficulties connecting and he sent an invite in a way that I am not familiar with and had me listed as the home team whereas I was scheduled to play away so he sent me another invite with me as the away team and then we played. I challenge any player to add the guys I have played and beaten recently in division 2 in which only Tactical defending can be utilised and I would love to see how you guys fare. Most the UKFF guys online records show more losses than wins and no-one I have played on the UKFF league has played anywhere near the amount of ranked head to head matches I have played. Hence, I have more experience in tactical defending and that experience shows. Does anyone that I have played actually think I cheat? Its my attacking which has been the gulf in class so far and I dont comprehend how that constitutes cheating in any form. I noticed Van Halen is quick to record other results but never recorded ours. He must be one of the accusers lol

Im not accusing anyone of anything, I didnt record your result cos you already put it up, in fact Ive only put two or three results up cos Im normally beaten to it, you whupped me fair and square, I dont particularly care, Im crap at Fifa online and have learnt to love and embrace this :)

Porto 2

Kleber x2

Napoli 2

Lavezzi

Britos

Happy with that point after coming beck from two goals down.

Guys. Calm. Relax. Enjoy yourselves. If you think anyone's cheating, get better at the game til you can beat them without cheating. Nothing will ever be proven, so relax and enjoy it.

And lag is a part of the game. Bugs me too. But it happens. No point blaming the person you're playing against as it's equally not their fault as yours.

I will be on around ten tonight if any of my opponents are free?

If carmellaisagodess has managed to get to division 2 on head to head then he must be a pretty good player so the fact he has a good record in this league doesn't mean he is cheating. I've only managed to get to div 5 and i seem to be one of the better players in the league, its possible he is just that good.

I will be on around ten tonight if any of my opponents are free?

If carmellaisagodess has managed to get to division 2 on head to head then he must be a pretty good player so the fact he has a good record in this league doesn't mean he is cheating. I've only managed to get to div 5 and i seem to be one of the better players in the league, its possible he is just that good.

Ill apolgise, ive not even played Marseille im just going off what 2 other members have said to me, one of whom has now left the league. Ill finish my matches untilt he end of the season

Cheers to both of you guys. I just want the issue to be over and done with so the league can continue as normal. I figure that Lyon is one of the guys who said I could be cheating because he has now left the league which is a surprise because he got in behind my defence more times than other players and missed countless chances and/or half chances. Do you mind shedding some insight on who the other member is?

scottingham18 i've been pissed off with games on here but never quit , like i said the my 3rd goal was lucky but i've had many like that against me.

also the lag was terrible and i can't score with a pull back goal like the first , u telling me you have never done that,

also funny when i got past your last defender u tryed to hack my player from behind but missed, how is that not as bad as the cut back goal :yinyang:

From my game with him I'd say he's a good player with a good team, hence why he's doing so well. As wmxxx says, he must be good if he's reached level 2 on h2h. Judging from what Tildeguy~! and others have said, he's been run close on a few occasions, plus he still has to play both the two teams below him. IIRC I think wmxxx went on a similar run of wins on his way to his first title win.

From my game with him I had several chances but Mandanda was a beast/my forwards were wasteful and he was clinical and hard to break down.

Archived